RailCats Trade HainesJune 27, 2012 - American Association (AA) Gary SouthShore Railcats
Haines, 29, is hitting .258 on the season with three home runs and 13 RBI in 35 games. He also had a .361 on-base percentage. This was the veteran's second season with the RailCats organization and ninth year in professional baseball.
The RailCats active roster currently stands at 21, one below the league maximum of 22.
American Association Stories from June 27, 2012
- Big Sixth Propels T-Bones Past RailCats - Kansas City T-Bones
- El Paso Comes Back to Beat Pheasants - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Wingnuts Stun Saints with Six-Run Ninth - Wichita Wingnuts
- Diablos Come Back From Five-Run Hole, Win Third Straight - El Paso Diablos
- Five-Run Sixth Sinks RailCats - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Pedroza, Gaston lead RedHawks in 13-6 victory over Lincoln - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Saints Stunned by Wingnuts, Blow Five Run Ninth Inning Lead, Lose 6-5 - St. Paul Saints
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Hat Trick of Quads Lift RedHawks to Series-Clinching Win - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Sioux City Swept - Sioux City Explorers
- Fish Sweep Sioux City with Convincing Win - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- RailCats Trade Haines - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Another Comeback Caps Road Trip in Style - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- American Association Game Recap - AA
- Goldeyes Add Two Starting Pitchers - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Johnny Bench Finalists on Hand at Tonight's Game - Wichita Wingnuts
- Reminder: Southern Independent Baseball to Hold In-Season Tryout - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Saints Raise over $1,000 for Lake Superior Zoo - St. Paul Saints
- Lemurs Score Early often in 10-5 Victory - Laredo Lemurs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.