Blue Jackets Activate Forward Jared Boll off Injured Reserve; Assign Forward Maksim Mayorov to SprinMarch 11, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Springfield Falcons
Boll, 25, missed the last 14 games due to a foot injury suffered against Dallas on February 9. He has registered one goal and one assist for two points and 91 penalty minutes in 40 games with Columbus this season. A native of Charlotte, North Carolina, he has collected 21-24-45 and 828 penalty minutes in 331 career NHL games. He was the Blue Jackets' fourth pick, 101st overall, in the 2005 Entry Draft.
Mayorov, 22, has collected 1-1-2 and two penalty minutes in 10 games with Columbus this season. In 22 career NHL games, he has notched 2-1-3 and two penalty minutes. He has recorded 8-10-18 and eight penalty minutes in 34 games with the Falcons this season. In his fourth season playing in North American, he has tallied 61-53-114 and 78 penalty minutes in 248 career AHL games. A native of Andizhan, Russia, he was the Blue Jackets' fifth pick, 94th overall, in the 2007 Entry Draft.
The Blue Jackets return to action tonight when the club hosts the St. Louis Blues. Game time from Nationwide Arena is set for 6 p.m. ET. Live coverage on FOX Sports Ohio HD begins with the Blue Jackets Live pre-game show starting at 5:30 p.m. The game will also be broadcast live on the Wheeling Island Hotel & Casino Blue Jackets Radio Network, including CD102.5 FM in Columbus, and online at BlueJackets.com.
Single game tickets for the Blue Jackets home games starting at $26 are on sale now at the Nationwide Arena Ticket Office, The OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rinks and all Ticketmaster Ticket Centers. Fans can also purchase tickets by phone at (800) 745-3000 or online at BlueJackets.com, the official club web site, and ticketmaster.com.
The 2013 NHL All-Star Game is coming to Columbus Jan. 26-27, 2013. Fans can guarantee access to seats for both the game and Skills Challenge now by reserving a full or partial season ticket plan for the Blue Jackets' 2012-13 season. Ticket plans start at less than $15 per game. In addition to guaranteed access to All-Star tickets, full and partial-season ticket holders receive a number of great benefits including significant savings versus single-game prices; the best available seat locations; exclusive access to events with players and coaches; and priority access to tickets for most other events at Nationwide Arena and the Jerome Schottenstein Center. For more information, call (800) NHL-COLS or visit BlueJackets.com.
American Hockey League Stories from March 11, 2012
- Griffins Earn Crucial Win Against Aeros - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Aeros Fall at Home - Houston Aeros
- Admirals Drop 3-2 Decision to Rockford - Milwaukee Admirals
- IceHogs Sweep Admirals, Extend Point Streak to Eight Games - Rockford IceHogs
- Monsters Hold on for Regulation Win - Lake Erie Monsters
- Jake Allen Blanks Heat for 5-0 Win - Peoria Rivermen
- Mannino Makes Great First Impression - Portland Pirates
- Rampage Fall to Monsters, 3-2 - San Antonio Rampage
- ConnectiCUT the Monarchs Winning Streak - Manchester Monarchs
- Admirals Power Past Sound Tigers 6-3 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Falcons Earn Point Against Penguins - Just 2 Points out of Playoff Spot - Springfield Falcons
- Crunch Overpower Devils - Syracuse Crunch
- Checkers Blank Chicago to Reclaim First Place - Charlotte Checkers
- P-Bruins Fall to Pirates 5-4 - Providence Bruins
- Admirals Power Past Sound Tigers for 15th Consecutive Victory - Norfolk Admirals
- 4th Straight Road Win for Phantoms - Adirondack Phantoms
- Penguins Net SO Win Over Falcons - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Whale Perfect against Monarchs - Connecticut Whale
- Game Recap: Devils Bested by Syracuse - Albany Devils
- Sharks Spooked by Phantoms 4-1 - Worcester Sharks
- Wolves Shut out by Checkers, 4-0 - Chicago Wolves
- Rangers Recall Zuccarello from Whale - Connecticut Whale
- Hogs Look to Sweep Weekend Versus Admirals - Rockford IceHogs
- Crunch Announce Roster Moves - Syracuse Crunch
- Nyquist and Pearce Rejoin Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Aeros Game Day, March 11: Aeros Vs. Griffins - Houston Aeros
- Blue Jackets Activate Forward Jared Boll off Injured Reserve; Assign Forward Maksim Mayorov to Sprin - Springfield Falcons
- Heat Vs Rivermen Game Preview - Abbotsford Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.