AHL Sets 2017-18 Divisional Alignment
Milwaukee, WI- American Hockey League President and CEO David Andrews announced that the league's Board of Governors, convening for its Spring Meeting earlier this week in Chicago, Ill., has approved division alignment for the 2017-18 AHL season. The Admirals will continue to play in the Central Division of the Western Conference, along with the Chicago Wolves, Cleveland Monsters, Grand Rapids Griffins, Iowa Wild, Manitoba Moose, and Rockford IceHogs. In addition to the divisional alignmen...
Paid Partner Content
- Griffins' Kyle Criscuolo gladly takes OT winner over highlight-reel goal
- Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves: A look at schedule for the division finals
- A look at Calder Cup Playoffs schedule between Griffins and Admirals
- Griffins win regular season finale on big night from Evgeny Svechnikov
- IceHogs fall 2-1 to Milwaukee