Wolf Pack Announce Preseason Schedule
HARTFORD: Spectra, operators of the XL Center and Hartford Wolf Pack, today announced the specifics of the Wolf Pack's preseason schedule.
The Wolf Pack will begin preseason play Wednesday, September 25, hosting the Springfield Thunderbirds at Danbury Arena in Danbury, CT. That game will face off at 7:00 PM, and a portion of the night's proceeds will benefit the Western Junior Colonials' youth hockey development program.
The Wolf Pack and their in-state rivals the Bridgeport Sound Tigers then lock horns for a set of home-and-home matinees Friday, September 27 and Saturday, September 28. Both of those games will be 1:00 PM faceoffs.
The Koeppel Community Sports Center on the campus of Trinity College will be the venue for the Wolf Pack's home game on September 27. Donations will be accepted at the door in lieu of an admission charge, benefitting the Ryan Gordon/Hartford Wolf Pack Community Scholars Fund. The fund memorializes young fan Ryan Gordon, who passed away in 2006 and asked that a portion of the monies set aside for his college education be donated to the Hartford Wolf Pack Community Foundation. Suggested donation is $5 per person. The Koeppel Community Sports Center is located at 175 New Britain Ave. in Hartford.
Saturday's rematch will take place at Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport. For more information on that game, visit www.soundtigers.com.
HARTFORD WOLF PACK PRESEASON SCHEDULE
Date Opponent Venue Faceoff
Wed. Sept. 25 SPRINGFIELD DANBURY ARENA 7:00
Fri. Sept. 27 BRIDGEPORT KOEPPEL COMMUNITY SPORTS CENTER, TRINITY COLLEGE 1:00
Sat. Sept. 28 at Bridgeport Webster Bank Arena 1:00
The Wolf Pack open their 2019-20 regular season Saturday, October 5, with a home-ice contest vs. the defending Calder Cup-champion Charlotte Checkers. Faceoff is 7:00 PM. To speak with a Wolf Pack representative about season or group tickets, or any of the Wolf Pack's many ticketing options, call (855) 762-6451. To visit the Wolf Pack on line, go to www.hartfordwolfpack.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 19, 2019
- Condors Sign Beau Starrett to AHL Contract - Bakersfield Condors
- Iowa Wild, Manitoba Moose Announce Preseason Games at Ralph Engelstad Arena at University of North Dakota - Iowa Wild
- Moose Announce 2019 Preseason Schedule - Manitoba Moose
- Springfield Thunderbirds Announce 3 Preseason Game Dates - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Wolf Pack Announce Preseason Schedule - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Amerks Sign John Wiitala to AHL Contract - Rochester Americans
- Devils Sign Forward Ara Nazarian to AHL Deal - Binghamton Devils
- Phantoms Family Fun Returns with Preseason Games - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Bears Announce 2019 Preseason Schedule - Hershey Bears
- Penguins Announce Four Preseason Games - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hartford Wolf Pack Stories
- American Hockey League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- Steven Fogarty Named Hartford Wolf Pack's 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty AHL Man of the Year
- Wolf Pack Sign Forward Alex Whelan
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Free Agent Forward Austin Rueschhoff
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Defenseman K'Andre Miller