Wheelchair Game Rescheduled to April 1st
Wichita, KS - The Wichita Thunder, ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Edmonton Oilers, AHL's Bakersfield Condors and powered by Toyota, announced today that the annual Thunder vs. Plunder Wheelchair Hockey Game has been rescheduled to Monday, April 1st starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Wichita Ice Center.
Tickets are $5 for adults and free for kids ages 12 and under. Tickets can be purchased at the door.
Each Thunder player will be wearing a special jersey during the contest and there will be a live auction after the game with the proceeds benefiting Wichita Adaptive Sports.
Wichita Adaptive Sports is a non-profit (501c-3) corporation dedicated to the promotion of adaptive sports and recreation in south-central Kansas. They provide, promote, encourage and engage in sports, physical fitness, and recreational activities designed for individuals with physical disabilities.
The Thunder returns home this Saturday night for the first time in 23 days to host the Tulsa Oilers starting at 7:05 p.m..
Season tickets for the 2019-20 season are on sale now. Get your seats for just $15 per month. All it takes is a $1 deposit per seat to reserve yours today. To learn more, click here or contact a Thunder representative at the office today!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 21, 2019
- Nault's Hat Trick Powers Swamp Rabbits to Victory - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Cyclones Winning Streak Snapped in Homestand Finale - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Point Streak Ends in Road Loss to Solar Bears - Atlanta Gladiators
- Mavericks Can't Contain Greenville, Drop Second Game of Road Trip 5-3 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Robbie Payne, James Phelan Return from Texas Stars - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Transactions - March 21 - ECHL
- Players Night out at Twin Peaks in Plano - Allen Americans
- 'Blades Weekly: Single Game Pits Florida against Orlando - Florida Everblades
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Toledo Walleye - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Midco Sports Network to Broadcast Rush vs Steelheads Series - Rapid City Rush
- Wheelchair Game Rescheduled to April 1st - Wichita Thunder
- Mariners Add UMass-Lowell Forward Master - Maine Mariners
- Thunder Sign Goaltender Eric Schierhorn - Adirondack Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.