Westchester Knicks Acquire Matthew Fisher-Davis
WHITE PLAINS, NY - The Westchester Knicks (28-20), the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knicks, acquired Matthew Fisher-Davis from the available player pool as announced by the team today.
In ten games with the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, Fisher-Davis, 6'5, 185, appeared in 10 games, averaging 1.7 points, 0.5 rebounds and 0.2 assists on 8.8 minutes per game.
The Charlotte, North Carolina native played collegiately for Vanderbilt (2014-18) averaging 10.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
Fisher-Davis will wear no. 8.
The Westchester Knicks return to the County Center, Thursday, March 21 to host the Maine Red Claws.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 20, 2019
- BayHawks Soar Past Red Claws - Erie BayHawks
- Drive Drop High-Scoring Contest to Blue Coats - Grand Rapids Drive
- BayHawks Stop Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Westchester Hosts Maine in Last Regular Season Home Game - Westchester Knicks
- Playoff Bound Memphis Hustle to Host Final Regular Season Game this Friday, March 22 at 7 p.m. Inside Landers Center - Memphis Hustle
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Matthew Fisher-Davis - Westchester Knicks
- San Antonio Recalls Chimezie Metu and Lonnie Walker IV from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Pistons Assign Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk to Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Stars Edged by Hustle in Overtime - Salt Lake City Stars
- NAZ Suns Can't Complete Sweep of Wolves - Northern Arizona Suns
- Hustle Clinch First Playoff Berth Following Massive Comeback - Memphis Hustle
- Blue Soars Past Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Win over Swarm Bolsters Clips Playoff Hopes - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Wolves Lock Down in Fourth Quarter to Secure Win over Suns - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.