Pistons Assign Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk to Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has assigned Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk to the Grand Rapids Drive, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
Thomas is averaging 19.8 points (50% FG, 43% 3FG), 2.8 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.6 steals in nine games with Grand Rapids and recorded a G League career-high 32 points at Greensboro (11/10). He has appeared in 23 games with the Pistons averaging 2.7 points per game.
Mykhailiuk, acquired from the L.A. Lakers on February 6, has played in seven G League games this season with the South Bay Lakers and Drive. He's averaging 26.0 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.1 assist. He's seen action in three games with the Pistons, averaging 2.0 points per game. Prior to joining the Pistons, he appeared in 39 games with the L.A. Lakers and averaged 3.3 points per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 20, 2019
- BayHawks Soar Past Red Claws - Erie BayHawks
- Drive Drop High-Scoring Contest to Blue Coats - Grand Rapids Drive
- BayHawks Stop Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Westchester Hosts Maine in Last Regular Season Home Game - Westchester Knicks
- Playoff Bound Memphis Hustle to Host Final Regular Season Game this Friday, March 22 at 7 p.m. Inside Landers Center - Memphis Hustle
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Matthew Fisher-Davis - Westchester Knicks
- San Antonio Recalls Chimezie Metu and Lonnie Walker IV from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Pistons Assign Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk to Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Stars Edged by Hustle in Overtime - Salt Lake City Stars
- NAZ Suns Can't Complete Sweep of Wolves - Northern Arizona Suns
- Hustle Clinch First Playoff Berth Following Massive Comeback - Memphis Hustle
- Blue Soars Past Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Win over Swarm Bolsters Clips Playoff Hopes - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Wolves Lock Down in Fourth Quarter to Secure Win over Suns - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.