Timbers Single-Game Tickets for 2019 Season Go on Sale Tuesday
PORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland Timbers today announced that single-game tickets for 2019 regular-season home matches go on sale to the general public Tuesday, March 19, at 10 a.m. (Pacific).
Starting on Tuesday, fans can purchase single-game tickets - starting at $23 for Timbers Army tickets and $15 for obstructed view - online at www.timbers.com, at the Providence Park box office from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Pacific), or by calling (888) 736-6849. Individual ticket orders will be limited to eight tickets per game, with a four-ticket limit for the match against Seattle Sounders FC on Aug. 23.
Starting Wednesday, March 20, the Providence Park box office will be open Wednesday and Thursday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Pacific), Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Pacific) and will be closed on Sunday-Tuesday, unless it is a matchday at Providence Park.
After 12 consecutive road games to begin the season due to completion work on the $85 million transformation of Providence Park, the Timbers will return to Portland for their home opener, presented by Providence Health & Services, on June 1 against Los Angeles FC. Portland will conclude its regular season with 11 of its last 12 matches at Providence Park, including a 10-game homestand that begins with a match against Cascadia rival Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Aug. 10.
Group opportunities for Timbers home matches are available by contacting the Timbers ticket office at (503) 553-5555 or [email protected] Additional group information can be found at www.timbers.com/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 18, 2019
- MNUFC Celebrates Scarf Raising at Allianz Field - Minnesota United FC
- Houston Dynamo Forwards Alberth Elis and Memo Rodriguez Named to MLS Team of the Week - Houston Dynamo
- D.C. United Forward Wayne Rooney Voted MLS Player of the Week - D.C. United
- Orlando City SC Loans Pierre Da Silva to Partner Affiliate Club Athletico Paranaense - Orlando City SC
- D.C. United Forward Wayne Rooney Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Four Tabbed to MLS Team of the Week After Electric Home Opener - FC Cincinnati
- Timbers Single-Game Tickets for 2019 Season Go on Sale Tuesday - Portland Timbers
- Earthquakes, Wells Fargo Present Goals for Education to Offer Scholarships for 17 College-Bound Seniors - San Jose Earthquakes
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: March 18, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union tie Atlanta United FC 1-1 - Philadelphia Union
- Russell's Free Kick Delivers Dramatic 1-1 Draw - Sporting Kansas City
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Timbers Stories
- Timbers Earn Spot in Semifinals of MLS Is Back Tournament with 3-1 Win against New York City FC
- Timbers to Face New York City FC Tonight in MLS Is Back Tournament Quarterfinal
- Timbers Advance to Quarterfinal Round of MLS Is Back Tournament in Penalty-Kick Shootout against FC Cincinnati
- Timbers to Face FC Cincinnati Tonight in MLS Is Back Tournament Round of 16
- Timbers Secure Top Spot in Group F of MLS Is Back Tournament with 2-2 Draw against Los Angeles FC