Tiger-Cats Announce Exclusive Partnership with My Insurance Broker
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club and My Insurance Broker announced an exclusive partnership Monday that includes the 'Ticats Insurance' savings program designed to give fans access to discounted insurance premiums while having proper coverage without compromising protection for their families by consulting with licensed brokers. In addition, there will be a number of consumer benefits, many of which are Ticats and football centric, and are meant to further reward fans for their loyalty.
"Hamilton Tiger-Cats fans will now be able to enjoy savings on their home and auto insurance simply for being fans of the team," said Matt Afinec, President and C.O.O. of the Tiger-Cats. "We're excited to partner with a great local business like My Insurance Broker that, like us, has deep roots in the Hamilton community and genuinely cares about its people."
The partnership, which makes My Insurance Broker the exclusive insurance provider of the Tiger-Cats and Tim Hortons Field for the next four years, will provide fans a chance to participate in a program that is uniquely 'Hamilton' in nature and designed specifically for fans and supporters in the community. The Tiger-Cats, formed in Hamilton in 1869, and My Insurance Broker, a company that has been in existence since 2008 and has a large footprint in the Hamilton area, are leaders in their respective fields that will now come together as partners.
"This is a very exciting time for My Insurance Broker as we partner with an organization that shares our values and commitment to the residents of Hamilton and surrounding area," said Rishi Jaitley, Vice-President of My Insurance Broker. "As a local business, it is important to do something that will benefit members of the community, and we believe Ticats Insurance will provide substantial savings back to the pockets of families while more importantly ensuring they are properly protected without sacrificing on coverage or protection."
Programming highlights of the partnership include:
- INSURANCE FOR EVERYDAY LIFE - Fans will be able to purchase policies that cover all of their needs through Ticats Insurance. Whether they are home or condo owners, or tenants; no matter the type of vehicle they drive, Ticats Insurance has fans covered. All fans will have access to all of My Insurance Broker services including commercial, life and travel insurance.
- SAVINGS FOR FANS LIKE YOU - My Insurance Broker has partnered with some of Canada's largest insurance companies, including CAA Insurance, Aviva, Intact, SGI and Northbridge to offer savings for fans. On top of finding the best rates with group discounts, Ticats Insurance licensed broker will offer fans clear, unbiased, customer conscious advice.
- JERSEY INSURANCE - In addition to offering typical insurance products, care has gone into creating a program that works for Ticats fans. One such benefit is Jersey Insurance. Should a Ticats Insurance home and auto policyholder purchase a Tiger-Cats player jersey through the club (either in store, online or in-stadium), that jersey will be insured against the player leaving the organization via trade or free agency for one year from the date of their purchase.
- SAFE RIDE HOME PROGRAM - Fans should enjoy every moment of their Ticats experience at Tim Hortons Field. However, if a Ticats Insurance auto policyholder cannot safely or legally get themselves home, Ticats Insurance has them covered. Through a partnership with Driverseat, Ticats Insurance will get them and their vehicle home safely to make sure every game continues to be a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Jaitley added, "We are very thankful to the entire Tiger-Cats organization as well as our partner insurance companies who are participating in this program for the benefit of the community and Ticats fans."
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from June 11, 2019
- Stamps to Launch 22nd Year of Every Yard Counts Program, Presented by Shane Homes - Calgary Stampeders
- Tiger-Cats Announce Exclusive Partnership with My Insurance Broker - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- BC Lions Claim OL Jean-Simon Roy from Edmonton - B.C. Lions
- Robo Added to Practice Roster - Calgary Stampeders
- Stampeders' Team Captains Named for 2019 - Calgary Stampeders
- CFL Unveils Results from 2019 CFL Media Poll - CFL
- CFL Signs Mexican Broadcast Deal with MVS - CFL
- Hall of Fame QB Damon Allen at Friday's Esks Game - Edmonton Eskimos
- Alouettes Add Chad Geter - Montreal Alouettes
- Tiger-Cats Sign Global Kicker Amavizca-Ortiz - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Kick-Off for Season Opener Moved up a Half Hour - CFL
- Tiger-Cats Home Opener Game Time Moved up to 7 p.m. - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.