Thunder Recalls Pokusevski
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder has recalled forward Aleksej PokuÅ¡evski from the Oklahoma City Blue of the NBA G League, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti.
PokuÅ¡evski appeared in 13 games (12 starts) with the Blue this season and recorded averages of 7.9 points, 7.3 rebounds, 4.0 assists and 1.08 blocks in 25.2 minutes per contest. He logged two double-doubles in his time with the Blue, recording a 12-point, 19-rebound performance on Feb. 26 against the Austin Spurs while registering 19 points and 10 rebounds against the Rio Grande Valley Vipers on Feb. 21.
The Serbian native has appeared in 17 games with the Thunder where he is averaging 3.3 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 1.12 blocks (most among rookies) in 17.4 minutes per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 5, 2021
- Blue Coats Hold Stars to NBA G League Season-Low 83 Points in Third Straight Win - Delaware Blue Coats
- Vipers Clinch Playoffs in Snapping Warriors Nine-Game Winning Streak - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Warriors Fall to Vipers 110-94 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Salt Lake City Stars Complete 2021 NBA G League Season - Salt Lake City Stars
- Knicks End Season on High Note Beating League-Leading Erie, 130-124 - Westchester Knicks
- Magic Defeat Wolves to Clinch Playoff Berth - Lakeland Magic
- Thunder Recalls Pokusevski - Oklahoma City Blue
- Wolves Drop Season Finale to Lakeland - Iowa Wolves
- Greensboro Drops Close Game to Fort Wayne - Greensboro Swarm
- Mitrou-Long's Triple Double Paces Fort Wayne Past Greensboro - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Valiant Effort Down the Stretch by Knicks But Clippers Prevail - Westchester Knicks
- Oklahoma City Drops Close Contest to Erie - Oklahoma City Blue
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.