Thunder Debuts New Website
WICHITA, Kan. - The Wichita Thunder, ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Edmonton Oilers, AHL's Bakersfield Condors and powered by Toyota, are excited to debut a brand new look to wichitathunder.com.
As a part of the new look to the website, the Thunder are now a part of ECHL Media. The new website features a sleek new look, easier navigation and up-to-the-minute stats.
"We felt it was time to make the switch over to the league platform and are very excited to show it off to the fans," commented General Manager Joel T. Lomurno. "We would like to thank the league office, Omnigon and our staff for making this happen in such a short timeframe."
The Thunder returns home for the next 10 games, which begins with a four-game set against Rapid City starting on Friday, February 26.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 24, 2021
- Game Preview (2/25/2021): Swamp Rabbits vs. Americans, 7:05 PM - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- 3rd Period Comeback Secures Stingrays One Point - South Carolina Stingrays
- Blades Short Rays in Eighth Straight Win - Florida Everblades
- Hot Goaltending Leads Fuel to Victory - Wheeling Nailers
- Indy Dominates Wheeling in Wednesday Night Matchup - Indy Fuel
- ECHL Transactions - February 24 - ECHL
- Rush Announce Final Wave of 2020-21 Promotional Schedule - Rapid City Rush
- Thunder Debuts New Website - Wichita Thunder
- Game Preview: Stingrays at Everblades, February 24 at 7:30 PM - South Carolina Stingrays
- Americans Announce Several Roster Moves - Allen Americans
- Blades to Chase Eighth Straight Win - Florida Everblades
- Parkkonen's Game Winner Knocks off KC - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Fight Hard, Fall 4-3 in OT - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.