Thunder Announce 2019-20 Home Opener Festivities
GLENS FALLS, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, have announced the festivities that will be taking place leading up to this Saturday's 2019-20 Home Opener presented by Catseye Pest Control.
5:00pm - Doors open for everyone.
6:45pm - Everyone is encouraged to be in their seats for team introduction activities.
5:30pm - Join us in Heritage Hall for live music provided by Acoustic Mischief and bounce houses and games provided by Entertainment One.
$4.00 - 16oz Bud Light cans through the end of the first period.
$6.00 - New Amsterdam's Pink Whitney (as mentioned on Barstool Sports' Spittin' Chiclets podcast (available in Heritage Hall).
$10.00 - Thunder Punch (available in Heritage Hall).
Oscar's Smokehouse Beef Jerky (available at the beer expresses and in Heritage Hall)
Light up glow sticks for the first 3,000 fans, presented by Catseye Pest Control.
Be sure to download the LiveSource app on your iOS or Android device to bid on a game-used Alex Sakellaropoulos jersey during the game! The opening bid is set for $250.00.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 17, 2019
- Stukel Loaned to Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- Defenseman Ondrej Vala Recalled to Texas Stars - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Transactions - October 17 - ECHL
- Morrison Reassigned to Komets, McKenzie Returns to Fort Wayne Lineup - Fort Wayne Komets
- Thunder Announce 2019-20 Home Opener Festivities - Adirondack Thunder
- Mariners Help Launch Captain Joel Barnes Community Service Award - Maine Mariners
- Ryker Killins Recalled to Tucson - Rapid City Rush
- Rush Announce Details for Opening Weekend Tailgate - Rapid City Rush
- Grizzlies Insider Adam Turner on Grizzlies 7-1 Win - Utah Grizzlies
- Grizzlies Win 7-1 on Dickinson's Hat Trick - Utah Grizzlies
- Thunder Suffers First Regulation Loss of the Season in Utah - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.