Thunder Acquire Patch Alber from Missouri
Glens Falls, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the Calgary Flames, announced today that they have acquired defenseman and Clifton Park, NY native Patch Alber.
Alber, 26, joins the Thunder with two seasons of ECHL experience with the Elmira Jackals and most recently the Missouri Mavericks. Alber played with the Jackals from 2013-14 and tallied 24 points (6-18-24) over 84 games before he was traded to the Mavericks last season. With Missouri, Alber appeared in 56 games and amassed 26 points (1-25-26).
Prior to his ECHL career, Alber played four seasons for Boston College where he helped the Eagles win National Championships in 2010 and 2012, as well as three Hockey East Championships (2010, 2011, 2012). Before his collegiate career, Alber spent two seasons playing Junior Hockey with the Boston Jr. Bruins of the EJHL. Alber also played two seasons in the Capital District High School Hockey League (CDHSHL) for the Shenendehowa Plainsmen, with whom he tallied 37 points (11-26-37) over 56 games.
Full season, partial season, flex and group ticket plans are now available to renew or purchase for the Adirondack Thunder's inaugural 2015-16 season, presented by Bud Light. The benefits of being a Thunder season ticket holder include a savings of 27 to 42 percent off box office pricing. All full season, 22 game and 12 game Thunder season ticket holders are entitled to unlimited unused ticket exchange, playoff ticket priority and the ability to buy tickets all season long at the discounted season ticket price
To purchase tickets, contact the Adirondack Thunder front office at 518-480-3355 x1, visit echlthunder.com/season tickets or stop by the Adirondack Thunder front offices, located at the Glens Falls Civic Center.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 22, 2015
- Orlando Outguns Admirals to Hand Norfolk Second Road Loss - Norfolk Admirals
- High-Profile NCAA Grads Join Beast Roster - Brampton Beast
- Thunder Acquire Patch Alber from Missouri - Adirondack Thunder
- Rankin Heads to the AHL - Toledo Walleye
- DeSousa Returns to Rockford - Indy Fuel
- Drayson Bowman Receives Call-Up to AHL - Colorado Eagles
- ECHL Transactions - October 22 - ECHL
- Weekend Preview: IceMen vs. Toledo, 7:15pm Saturday - Evansville IceMen
- Tampa Bay Loans Brian Hart to Greenville - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Today - October 22 - ECHL
- Idaho Claims Shootout Win over Aces - Alaska Aces
- Steelheads Top Aces in the Shootout - Idaho Steelheads
- Americans Rally in the Third for 3-1 Win over Colorado - Allen Americans
- Americans Rally in Third Period to Defeat Eagles 3-1 - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Adirondack Thunder Stories
- Adirondack's Season Ends with Game 5 Loss to Manchester
- Thunder Extend Season with Dramatic Come-From-Behind Win in Game 4
- Six Unanswered Lead Monarchs to 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunder Drop First Game of Series to Monarchs by 4-2 Final
- Logan Thompson Signs PTO with Binghamton Devils