Tampa Bay Loans Brian Hart to Greenville
Greenville, S.C. - The Greenville Swamp Rabbits, proud ECHL affiliate of the New York Rangers and the AHL's Hartford Wolf Pack, today announced forward Brian Hart has been loaned to the club by the Tampa Bay Lightning from AHL Syracuse.
Hart, 21, signed a three-year, two-way NHL contract with the Lightning on Jun. 28 and was assigned to Syracuse on Sept. 27, but did not make an appearance. Prior to turning pro, the Cumberland, Maine native played three seasons at Harvard University from 2012-15. In 98 career games, Hart recorded 18 goals and 32 assists for 50 points. He ranked sixth on the Crimson last season with a career-best seven goals and tied for seventh in points (17).
The 6'3, 212-pound forward was selected in the second round, #53 overall, by Tampa Bay in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
Trolley On Over: Greenville's downtown trolley route has been expanded to include a stop at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. Beginning Friday, the deviated route will operate for all Swamp Rabbits' games taking place Thursday through Sunday during normal trolley service hours.
The Swamp Rabbits open the home portion of the 2015-16 season tomorrow night against South Carolina. Doors open at 6:00 p.m., the puck drops at 7:00 p.m. and Opening Night tickets start at just $10 when purchased prior to game day! The first 2,000 fans through the doors will also receive a free car magnet. Call an Account Executive today at 864-674-PUCK or visit SwampRabbits.com to secure your seats!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 22, 2015
- Orlando Outguns Admirals to Hand Norfolk Second Road Loss - Norfolk Admirals
- High-Profile NCAA Grads Join Beast Roster - Brampton Beast
- Thunder Acquire Patch Alber from Missouri - Adirondack Thunder
- Rankin Heads to the AHL - Toledo Walleye
- DeSousa Returns to Rockford - Indy Fuel
- Drayson Bowman Receives Call-Up to AHL - Colorado Eagles
- ECHL Transactions - October 22 - ECHL
- Weekend Preview: IceMen vs. Toledo, 7:15pm Saturday - Evansville IceMen
- Tampa Bay Loans Brian Hart to Greenville - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Today - October 22 - ECHL
- Idaho Claims Shootout Win over Aces - Alaska Aces
- Steelheads Top Aces in the Shootout - Idaho Steelheads
- Americans Rally in the Third for 3-1 Win over Colorado - Allen Americans
- Americans Rally in Third Period to Defeat Eagles 3-1 - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.