Swamp Rabbits Add Jaswal to Blue Line
GREENVILLE, S.C. - The Greenville Swamp Rabbits announced defenseman Roshen Jaswal signed with the team ahead of the 2021-22 season.
Jaswal, a Burnaby, BC native, joins the Swamp Rabbits after appearing in 15 games for the FPHL's Carolina Thunderbirds during the 2020-21 season. Last season, the blue-liner totaled 13 points with a pair of goals to his credit.
Prior to the Thunderbirds, Jaswal collected three appearances for the Kansas City Mavericks in 2020.
Before turning pro, Jaswal amassed a 74-game career at St. Olaf College, where he racked up 42 career points and 13 goals
Swamp Rabbits Single Game Tickets are on sale now! For more information or to secure your seats today call 864-674-PUCK (7825) or email INFO@SwampRabbits.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 6, 2021
- The Rocket Assigns 9 Players to the Lions - Trois-Rivieres Lions
- Roster for 25th Anniversary Reunion Game Announced - Idaho Steelheads
- Reading Training Camp Roster Revealed Tomorrow, Five Royals Called up to Phantoms' Camp - Reading Royals
- Thunder Signs Rookie Thompson; Adds Fleurent to PTO - Wichita Thunder
- Thunder Add Rookie D-Man Greg DiTomaso - Adirondack Thunder
- Swamp Rabbits Add Jaswal to Blue Line - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Royals Announce 2021-22 Training Camp Schedule - Reading Royals
- Mariners and Railers to Compete for 'VIP Rivalry Cup' - Maine Mariners
- Worcester Railers and Maine Mariners to Play for "VIP Rivalry Cup" - Worcester Railers HC
- Americans Announce 2021-2022 Captains - Allen Americans
- Cyclones Announce ATO Signings - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Guidelines for Fans Attending 2021-22 Training Camp - Adirondack Thunder
- Rookie Defenseman Vilio Signs with Glads - Atlanta Gladiators
- Media Release: Growlers Add Local Talent to Broadcast Team - Newfoundland Growlers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.