Stars Announce Home Game Time Changes
The Lincoln Stars of the United States Hockey League (USHL) have announced that all Saturday home games at the Ice Box will be played at 6:05 p.m., starting on February 5th.
Here is the list of games affected by this change:
February 5th vs. Omaha
February 12th vs. Omaha
February 26th vs. Sioux City
March 12th vs. Des Moines
March 26th vs. Waterloo
April 2nd vs. Sioux City
April 23rd vs. Tri-City
Additionally, the home game at the Ice Box on Thursday, February 24th against the Fargo Force has been moved to a 6:05 p.m. start. More information regarding that announcement will be provided soon.
For questions or comments regarding these changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from January 12, 2022
- NHL Central Scouting Includes Three Steel Skaters on 2022 NHL Draft Watch List - Chicago Steel
- Musketeers Place 9 on Central Scouting Midterm List - Sioux City Musketeers
- Friday, January 14 Game Declared a No Contest - Chicago Steel
- Fust Joins Black Hawks - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Musketeers Add New Defenseman to the Roster - Sioux City Musketeers
- USHL Players Past and Present Populate NHL Central Scouting Midseason Rankings - USHL
- Hawks on Wednesday's NHLCS Rankings - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Jacks Tussle with Team USA U17 and Green Bay for Three-Game Weekend - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Stars Announce Home Game Time Changes - Lincoln Stars
- Whitehead and Mastrodomenico Named to Midterm Rankings - Lincoln Stars
- Five Players with Dubuque Ties Ranked by NHL Central Scouting's Midterm Rankings - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Gamblers Add Two Defenseman to Roster - Green Bay Gamblers
- Olympic Celebration and Star Wars Night this Weekend - Chicago Steel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.