Spurs Toppled by Stars
ORLANDO, Fla. (Feb. 23, 2021) - The Austin Spurs fell to the Salt Lake City Stars by a final score of 113-106 on Tuesday.
Sacramento Kings flex assignee Robert Woodard II posted a double-double for Austin with a game-high 25 points and 10 rebounds.
Jaylen Morris finished with 24 points, 5 rebounds and 4 steals for Austin, and Cam Reynolds contributed 18 points and 8 rebounds.
Salt Lake City was led by Elijah Hughes, who put up 20 points. Tyler Bey recorded a double-double for the Stars with 18 points and 11 rebounds.
NEXT UP The Spurs will take on the Iowa Wolves on Thursday, Feb. 25 at 7 p.m. CT. The game will be streamed live via ESPN+.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 23, 2021
- Warriors Beat Wolves and Earn Fifth Straight Win, 108-95 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Wolves Falter in Second Half, Lose to Warriors - Iowa Wolves
- Fort Wayne's Comeback Attempt Falls Short against Erie - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Porter Jr. Scores 28, Vipers Fall to Greensboro 109-115 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Brazdeikis Posts 31 Points and Knicks Knock off Magic, 123-113 - Westchester Knicks
- Spurs Toppled by Stars - Austin Spurs
- Warriors Acquire Jacob Evans IIi - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Elijah Hughes Leads Salt Lake City Stars Past Austin Spurs - Salt Lake City Stars
- NBA G League News & Notes: February 23 - G League
- Warriors Serve Knicks First Loss of the Season - Westchester Knicks
- "BBall Paul" Doing It All - Delaware Blue Coats
- Hustle Fall in Final Seconds Following Game-Winning Shot from Raptors 905 - Memphis Hustle
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.