Sparks Returns from Providence
DULUTH, Ga. - The Atlanta Gladiators announced Monday that forward Lindsay Sparks has been reassigned to the team by the AHL's Providence Bruins.
Sparks, 27, skated in two games over the weekend for the Glads' AHL affiliate, the Providence Bruins. The Oakville, ON native leads the Gladiators in scoring with 54 points (13-41-54) in 54 games played this season. The fifth-year-pro also tops the Gladiators in assists with 41 and plus/minus with a rating of +10.
The Atlanta Gladiators 15th Anniversary season continues at the Infinite Energy Arena TONIGHT, March 19th against the South Carolina Stingrays at 7:05 PM. For ticket information, visit the official team website at www.atlantagladiators.com or call the main office line at 770-497-5100.
The Gladiators are members of the ECHL, the nation's premier "AA" hockey league. All home games are played at the 10,867-seat Infinite Energy Arena, located just off I-85 on Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth - where parking is always free. The Gladiators have established an unrivaled commitment to excellence, maintaining a distinctive reputation for affordable and family-friendly sports entertainment and consistently ranked as one of the top "Things To Do" in the Atlanta area and across the North Georgia region.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 19, 2018
- Whitney's Big Night Propels Stingrays Past Atlanta - South Carolina Stingrays
- Atlanta Manages Point in 3-2 Shootout Loss to Stingrays - Atlanta Gladiators
- Join Your Orlando Solar Bears at the 2018 Walk to Defeat ALS - Orlando Solar Bears
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Final Stretch Begins with Three-Game Stretch in Florida - Norfolk Admirals
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Transactions - March 19 - ECHL
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- McDonald Reassigned to Kansas City - Kansas City Mavericks
- Royals' Four-Game Home Stand Starts this Weekend - Reading Royals
- Sparks Returns from Providence - Atlanta Gladiators
- 18th Annual Wheelchair Hockey Game Set for March 31st - Wichita Thunder
- Steelheads Weekly Report - Idaho Steelheads
- Komets' Trip East Yields Three Points - Fort Wayne Komets
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop Weekly: Week 23 - Indy Fuel
- Mavs Monday - Kansas City Mavericks
- Stingrays Weekly Report - South Carolina Stingrays
- Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Americans Finish Road Trip 4-1-1, Lose in Overtime to Colorado - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Atlanta Gladiators Stories
- Gladiators Acquire Forward Avery Peterson from Indy
- Matt Lane Returns from Milwaukee
- Record-Breakers Bligh and Nesbitt Lead Atlanta to Second Straight Win
- Bligh Stings Former Squad with OT Winner in South Carolina
- GAME RECAP: Atlanta Heavily Outshoots Florida But Falls to the Everblades 7-2