South Bay Lakers Acquire Nick Norton
EL SEGUNDO - The South Bay Lakers have acquired point guard Nick Norton off waivers, it was announced today by General Manager Nick Mazzella. In a related move, the team has waived forward Earnest Ross.
Norton appeared in 114 games (111 starts) over five years at Alabama-Birmingham and Drake, averaging 8.6 points, 2.7 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 1.4 steals per game. Last season with Drake, he played 14 games (all starts), averaging 14.0 points, 4.1 rebounds, 5.9 assists and 1.2 steals while shooting 47.8 percent from the field and 40.0 percent from three-point range and 91.9 percent from the free throw line.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 3, 2019
- Long Island Nets Fall to Wisconsin in Hard Fought Contest - Long Island Nets
- Herd Ups Winning Streak to Nine, Beats Long Island 125-116 - Wisconsin Herd
- Atlanta Hawks Assign Bruno Fernando and Tyrone Wallace to College Park Skyhawks - College Park Skyhawks
- South Bay Lakers Acquire Nick Norton - South Bay Lakers
- Isaiah Wright Medical Update - Stockton Kings
- NBA G League News and Notes - December 3 - G League
- Late Three Pushes Magic Past Go-Go - Capital City Go-Go
- Legends Acquire Returning Player Rights to Demarcus Holland - Texas Legends
- Agua Caliente Clippers Acquire Xavier Rathan-Mayes - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Bronson Koenig to Join Erie BayHawks - Erie BayHawks
- Drive Comeback Falls Short in Utah - Grand Rapids Drive
- Stars Beat Drive to Collect Sixth-Straight Win - Salt Lake City Stars
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.