Solar Bears Sign Conor Landrigan
ORLANDO, Fla. - The Orlando Solar Bears have announced the club has agreed to terms with forward Conor Landrigan on an ECHL Standard Player Contract for the 2021-22 season.
Landrigan, 25, made his pro debut last season in a 10-game stint with the Tulsa Oilers, where he produced three points (1g-2a) and two penalty minutes.
Prior to turning pro, the 6-foot, 185-pound forward played four seasons of college hockey for NCAA Division III Utica College. In the 2020-21 season, Landrigan capped his senior year with the Pioneers program by finishing fourth in the nation in scoring with 24 points (9g-15a) in 10 games and led his team to the United Collegiate Hockey Conference regular season title. Landrigan earned the UCHC's Player of the Year award for the second straight season and received a second consecutive First Team All-Conference selection. Landrigan recorded 114 points (46g-68a) in 86 career games for Utica, and also earned a UCHC postseason championship as a freshman, when he also was named the UCHC's Rookie of the Year.
The New Tripoli, Pennsylvania native played one season of junior hockey in the NA3HL for the Binghamton Jr. Senators, tallying 122 points (52g-70a) in 45 games and made the league's Second All-Star Team.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 20, 2021
- Star Goaltender Devin Williams Returns to Oilers - Tulsa Oilers
- Boise Native Zach Walker Signs on with Steelheads for 2021-22 - Idaho Steelheads
- Everblades Agree to Terms with Defenseman Jake Kearley - Florida Everblades
- Heartlanders Sign Rookie Defenseman Billy Constantinou - Iowa Heartlanders
- Swamp Rabbits Sign Spokane's Russell to First Pro Contract - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Indy Re-Signs Forward Spencer Watson - Indy Fuel
- Americans Announce First Goalie Signing - Allen Americans
- Royals Announce Season Ticket Holder Preseason Party October 12 with Special Recon Live Episode Featuring Head Coach Kirk MacDonald - Reading Royals
- Solar Bears Sign Conor Landrigan - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mariners to Host Railers in Lewiston for Preseason Action - Maine Mariners
- Worcester Railers HC Pre-Season Exhibition Game October 16 to Benefit Jake Thibeault - Worcester Railers HC
- Howies Hockey Tape to Continue as "Exclusive Tape and Lace Provider of the ECHL" - ECHL
- Grizzlies Sign Forward Brian Bowen - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.