Red Claws Re-Acquire Luke Loucks
PORTLAND - February 6, 2015 - The Maine Red Claws, presented by Unum, have re-acquired veteran Luke Loucks from the available player pool.
Loucks, a guard, returns to the Red Claws after getting drafted by Maine in the 2014 NBA D-League Draft. Loucks played in 7 games for the Red Claws this season, averaging 2.0 points, 1.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists in 8.6 minutes per game. Loucks was waived in December.
The Red Claws return to action tomorrow night when they host Westchester at the Expo. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. Maine also plays Delaware at home on Sunday at 5 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 6, 2015
- Warren Drops 40 Points in Bakersfield's Win - Bakersfield Jam
- Blue Falls on the Road - Oklahoma City Blue
- Stampede Win on Pink Night - Idaho Stampede
- Charge Snaps Skyforce Win Streak - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Balanced Attack Gives Austin Spurs Edge over Grand Rapids - Austin Spurs
- Spurs Hold off Drive's Rally - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Win Third Straight - Canton Charge
- Westchester Knicks Rout 87ers in Dominating Win - Westchester Knicks
- Sharp Offense Fuels Mad Ants over BayHawks - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- The System Is Back in Action this Weekend - Reno Bighorns
- Red Claws Re-Acquire Luke Loucks - Maine Red Claws
- Austin Spurs Acquire Khyle Marshall - Austin Spurs
- Larry Drew II Returns to Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Bighorns Out-Shoot D-Fenders at Home - Reno Bighorns
- Warriors Hand Bakersfield Worst Double-Digit Loss of the Season - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Jam Lose at Home 95-77 - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.