Red Claws Acquire Thomas Robinson
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Red Claws, presented by Unum, announced today that the team has acquired Thomas Robinson off of waivers.
Robinson, a 6-10 forward out of Kansas, was the #5 overall pick by Sacramento in the 2012 NBA Draft. The NBA veteran has played in 313 NBA games, averaging 4.9 points and 4.8 rebounds per game over his career for Sacramento, Houston, Portland, Philadelphia, Brooklyn and the Los Angeles Lakers. Robinson had been playing overseas at China this season.
A three-year player at Kansas, Robinson started all 39 games in his junior season, averaging 17.7 points and 11.9 rebounds per game, helping the Jayhawks reach the NCAA National Championship Game.
The Red Claws take on Lakeland today in their final home game, before hitting the road for the final three games of the season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 17, 2019
- Skyforce Eliminated in Loss to Hustle - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Stockton Kings Come Back in Overtime Thriller against Greensboro Swarm - Stockton Kings
- Hustle Win Fourth Straight Game to Bolster Playoff Chances - Memphis Hustle
- Stars Fall to Blue - Salt Lake City Stars
- Red Claws Fall in Home Finale - Maine Red Claws
- Skyforce Acquires CJ Anderson - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- South Bay Boots Austin Back to Texas in Home Win - Austin Spurs
- Red Claws Acquire Thomas Robinson - Maine Red Claws
- Suns Fight Back Before Losing at Buzzer to Vipers - Northern Arizona Suns
- Legends Bounce Back in Home Finale - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.