Raptors 905 Acquire Collinsworth & Moreland In Separate Deals
Raptors 905 have acquired the returning player rights of guard/forward Kyle Collinsworth from the Texas Legends and the returning player rights to centre Eric Moreland from the Canton Charge. In exchange, Canton receives the returning player rights of Kyle Wiltjer, while Texas obtains the returning player rights to Kennedy Meeks and CJ Leslie.
Collinsworth, 6-foot-6, 210 pounds, played in four preseason games with the Toronto Raptors, totalling three points, four rebounds and four assists in 32 minutes. A native of Provo, Utah, Collinsworth averaged 3.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists in 32 games with the Dallas Mavericks last season. He also appeared in 20 games for the Texas Legends in the NBA G League, averaging 11.0 points, 8.8 rebounds and 5.4 assists.
Moreland, 6-foot-10, 238 pounds, owns career averages of 2.0 points, 3.7 rebounds and 11.0 minutes in 78 NBA games with Sacramento and Detroit. He appeared in three preseason games for the Toronto Raptors, averaging 4.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 13.6 minutes. He had 12 points and a team-high 12 rebounds Oct. 11 at New Orleans. A native of Houston, Texas, Moreland last played in the NBA G League for the Charge during the 2016-17 season. In 44 games, he posted averages of 12.8 points, 12.2 rebounds and 2.6 blocks.
Meeks, 6-foot-10, 269 pounds, dressed in 45 games for Raptors 905 last season averaging 12.8 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 1.0 steals. In five postseason contests, he posted averages of 9.8 points and 9.2 rebounds. Leslie, 6-foot-9, 205 pounds, played in 45 regular season games for Raptors 905 during the 2016-17 season and averaged 11.4 points, 6.0 rebounds and 1.5 assists. In six postseason games, Leslie averaged 13.7 points and 5.8 rebounds during the teams successful Championship run. Wiltjer, 6-foot-10, 240 pounds, did not dress for Raptors 905 and last appeared in the G League with the Rio Grande Valley Vipers during the 2016-17 season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from October 19, 2018
- Stockton Kings Acquire Returning Player Rights To Marcus Simmons - Stockton Kings
- Raptors 905 Acquire Collinsworth & Moreland In Separate Deals - Raptors 905
- Windy City Bulls Finalize Basketball Operations and Coaching Staff for 2018-19 Season - Windy City Bulls
- NAZ Suns Announce 2018-19 Coaching Staff - Northern Arizona Suns
- Legends Announce 2018-19 Coaching, Basketball Operations Staff - Texas Legends
- Heat Announce Seven Players Join Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Marcus Georges-Hunt to Return to Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- NAZ Suns Complete Trade with Memphis for Returning Rights to Shaquille Thomas, Kuran Iverson and Sixth Overall Pick in Draft - Northern Arizona Suns
- Memphis Hustle Acquires Rights to Shaquille Harrison & Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson from Northern Arizona - Memphis Hustle
- Drive Complete Trade with Stockton - Grand Rapids Drive
- Red Claws Acquire Rights to Archie Goodwin - Maine Red Claws
- NAZ Suns Acquire Daniel Dixon in Trade with Maine - Northern Arizona Suns
- Memphis Hustle Single Game Tickets Now on Sale - Memphis Hustle
- Blue Coats Draft Guide - Delaware Blue Coats
- Mad Ants Acquire 2018 G League Draft Picks - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Long Island Nets Acquire Returning Player Rights to Nick Zeisloft - Long Island Nets
- Greensboro Swarm Finalize Coaching Staff - Greensboro Swarm
- Canton Charge 2018-19 Promotional Schedule Set - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.