Patrick Frick Named to the NWL Year-End All-Star Team
EVERETT, Wash. - The Everett AquaSox are excited to announce that Patrick Frick was named to the 2019 Northwest League Year-End All-Star Team.
Frick, 22, is a shortstop from Greenville, South Carolina. With the AquaSox, Frick currently holds the highest batting average on the team, .301, and leads the team with 44 runs scored. In 57 games, he's registered 62 hits, including 12 doubles and 21 RBIs. Overall, he holds the third highest batting average in the Northwest League, just behind fellow All-Stars Kelvin Melean (.322, Tri-City) and Blaine Crim (.343, Spokane). Frick is second overall in runs scored.
The AquaSox return to Funko Field on Saturday, August 31- September 2 to take on the Vancouver Canadians for the final homestand of the season. Join the Frogs for Postgame Fireworks, presented by IBEW/NECA, on Saturday and giveaways on both Sunday and Monday. For tickets, visit AquaSox.com/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from August 29, 2019
- C's Partner with the Cape Group on New Community Initiative - Vancouver Canadians
- Volcanoes Alexander Canario, Franklin Labour, and Kervin Castro NWL Year-End All-Stars - Salem-Keizer Volcanoes
- Volcanoes Pull Away Late 6-4 to Eliminate Eugene from Playoffs - Salem-Keizer Volcanoes
- Three Hillsboro Hops Named 2019 Year-End All-Stars - Hillsboro Hops
- Americaan Named Northwest League Year-End All-Star - Eugene Emeralds
- Patrick Frick Named to the NWL Year-End All-Star Team - Everett AquaSox
- Walk-Off Win Keeps C's Post-Season Alive for Another Day - Vancouver Canadians
- Spokane Takes Opener over Frogs - Everett AquaSox
- Americaan's Monster Blast Not Enough as Late Rally Comes up Short - Eugene Emeralds
- Hawks Get 4-1 Win over Hops in Game One of the Series - Boise Hawks
- Hillsboro Clinches Playoffs for Sixth Straight Year - Hillsboro Hops
- Indians Redband Rally in 8th to Beat AquaSox - Spokane Indians
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.