Moose Announce Three Signings
WINNIPEG - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team signed forwards Isaac Johnson, Peter Krieger and Bobby Lynch to one-year contracts for the 2021-22 season.
Born Jan. 24, 1999 -- Andover, Minn.
Height 6.03 -- Weight 182 -- Shoots R
Johnson, 22, posted 20 points (7G, 13A) in 27 games split between the SPHL's Huntsville Havoc and Knoxville Ice Bears during the 2020-21 season. The Andover, Minn. product led Huntsville rookies in goals and ranked second among first year players in points. In three career WHL seasons split between the Winnipeg ICE and Tri-City Americans, Johnson racked up 153 points (57G, 96A) in 161 games. During the 2019-20 season with the ICE, he posted a WHL career-high 73 points (28G, 45A) in 62 games. Johnson paced the club in scoring that season and ranked third in the league among right wingers.
Born Dec. 9, 1993 -- Oakdale, Minn.
Height 5.11 -- Weight 185 - Shoots L
Krieger, 27, recorded seven points (1G, 6A) in 14 games with the Moose during the 2020-21 season. The Oakdale, Minn. product began the 2020-21 campaign with the ECHL's Indy Fuel where he notched 17 points (7G, 10A) in 22 games. He also rejoined the Fuel for the playoffs, tallying a goal and an assist in three games. Krieger spent the 2019-20 season abroad, totalling 22 points (12G, 10A) in 52 games with the Vasterviks IK of the HockeyAllsvenskan. Krieger split his collegiate career between the University of Alaska-Fairbanks (2014-16) and the University of Minnesota-Duluth where he totalled 87 points (29G, 58A) in 154 career NCAA games.
Born June 16, 1998 -- Grand Blanc, Mich.
Height 6.01 -- Weight 173 -- Shoots R
Lynch, 23, posted eight points (4G, 4A) in 27 games with Manitoba during the 2020-21 campaign. The Grand Blanc, Mich. product tallied 28 points (14G, 14A) in 51 games for the ECHL's Jacksonville Icemen during the 2019-20 campaign. The forward finished his rookie ECHL season tied for the lead on Jacksonville with six power play goals and his 14 total markers tied for third on the club. Lynch also made his AHL debut that season, appearing in three games with the Moose.
2021-22 Manitoba Moose Seat Packages are available for purchase now. Visit moosehockey.com/packages for more information on the benefits of being a Manitoba Moose Seat Holder.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 10, 2021
- IceHogs Add Blueline Depth and Leadership in Defenseman Cliff Watson - Rockford IceHogs
- Michael Doyle Named President, CSE, Business Operations - Abbotsford Canucks
- Seattle KrakenÂ NameÂ Dan BylsmaÂ as Checkers Assistant Coach - Charlotte Checkers
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Defenseman Ryan Jones to AHL Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Abbotsford Canucks Sign Vincent Arseneau - Abbotsford Canucks
- Iowa Wild Signs Forward Ryan Kuffner to a One-Year, Two-Way AHL Contract - Iowa Wild
- Senators Sign Three Players to One-Year American Hockey League Contracts - Belleville Senators
- Monsters and Cleveland Charge Host Back to School Bash at Halloran Park on Wednesday, August 11 - Cleveland Monsters
- Moose Announce Three Signings - Manitoba Moose
- Comets Release 2021-22 Promotional Schedule - Utica Comets
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Manitoba Moose Stories
- Moose Announce 2021-22 Opening Day Roster
- Moose and 680 CJOB Announce 2021-22 Broadcast Schedule
- All Systems Go for Jets and Moose with 2021 Home Opening Weekend
- Moose Reduce Roster by Eight Players
- Moose Launch 2021 Share the Warmth Campaign Presented by Red River Co-Op