Moose Announce Three Roster Moves
WINNIPEG - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has signed forwards Kamerin Nault and Peter Krieger to professional tryouts. The Moose also announced the team has assigned forward Biagio Lerario to the ECHL's Jacksonville Icemen.
Born Sept. 7, 1995 -- Winnipeg, Man.
Height 6.02 -- Weight 194 -- Shoots L
Nault, 25, has three assists in 13 games split between the ECHL's Kansas City Mavericks and Greenville Swamp Rabbits this season. The forward has totalled 53 points (28G, 25A) in 60 career ECHL games. Nault appeared in one AHL game with the Charlotte Checkers during the 2019-20 campaign. The Winnipeg native made his AHL debut with the Moose during the 2018-19 season on April 14, 2019 when he recorded a goal and an assist against the Chicago Wolves.
Born Dec. 9, 1993 -- Oakdale, Minn.
Height 5.11 -- Weight 185 -- Shoots L
Krieger, 27, has 16 points (6G, 10A) in 20 games with the ECHL's Indy Fuel during the 2020-21 season. The Oakdale, Minn. product spent the 2019-20 season abroad, totalling 22 points (12G, 10A) in 52 games with the Vasterviks IK (Swe-1). The forward previously spent two seasons with the University of Minnesota-Duluth (2017-19) where he recorded 54 points (20G, 34A) in 85 games. During the 2017-18 season, Krieger ranked second on Minnesota-Duluth in assists (19) and points (30) and paced the club in game-winning goals (5).
The Moose face off against the Toronto Marlies today with puck drop at 4 p.m. CT. Tune into the game on cjob.com/sports, moosehockey.com/listenlive or watch with a subscription to AHLTV.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 19, 2021
- Tynan's Three-Point Night Propels Eagles to 4-2 Victory - Colorado Eagles
- Moose Edge Toronto, 2-1 - Manitoba Moose
- Marlies and Moose Split Four-Game Series - Toronto Marlies
- Anaheim Ducks Assign Curran to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- San Diego Gulls and iHeartMedia San Diego to Launch Weekly SoCal Hockey Talk Radio Show - San Diego Gulls
- Vladar Stands Tall, Senyshyn Scores Game-Winner as P-Bruins Beat Bridgeport Sound Tigers, 1-0 - Providence Bruins
- Moose Announce Three Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Skarek Can't Save Sound Tigers in 1-0 Setback - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Jalen Smereck Auctions Jersey for Detroit Ice Dreams - Tucson Roadrunners
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Rocket February 19th - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Condors Host San Diego at 6 p.m. on AHLtv and Fox Sports 970 - Bakersfield Condors
- Monsters Announce Trio of Roster Moves - Cleveland Monsters
- Sound Tigers Complete Homestand Today against Bruins - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Marlies Fall Short in 4-2 Final - Toronto Marlies
- Moose Earn First Win of New Season - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.