MNUFC Match against Colorado Rapids Moved from July 17 to June 8
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United has announced its game against Colorado Rapids at Dick's Sporting Goods Park has been moved from Wednesday, July 17 at 8:00 p.m. CT to Saturday, June 8 at 8:00 p.m. CT. Broadcast information will be released at a later date.
If you're ready to stand and cheer, the best way to make sure you'll be in Allianz Field in 2019 is to become a season ticket member with supporters season tickets. Fans can also join The Preserve, the official Allianz Field waiting list and enjoy benefits now. For more information, visit mnufc.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 22, 2019
- Chicago Fire Names Motorola as Official Jersey Partner - Chicago Fire
- Sutter Health to Serve as First-Ever Presenting Partner of the Quakes Academy - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC to Host Second Annual Job Fair for Banc of California Stadium Employees - Los Angeles FC
- MNUFC Match against Colorado Rapids Moved from July 17 to June 8 - Minnesota United FC
- Orlando City SC Waives Forward StÃ©fano Pinho - Orlando City SC
- FC Cincinnati Signs Midfielder Roland Lamah - FC Cincinnati
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Crew SC Academy Product Aboubacar Keita - Columbus Crew SC
- Houston Dynamo Sign DF Sam Junqua - Houston Dynamo
- Chicago Fire Signs Academy Product Jeremiah Gutjahr - Chicago Fire
- Whitecaps FC Acquire Experienced Spanish Midfielder Jon Erice - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Dynamo Encourage Fans to Give to Cancer Research When Buying Soccer Tickets - Houston Dynamo
- Toronto FC Sign Noble Okello - Toronto FC
- Tickets on Sale Friday for Gold Cup Doubleheader in KC - Sporting Kansas City
- Chicago Fire Acquires Polish National Team Midfielder Przemyslaw Frankowski - Chicago Fire
- Philadelphia Union Sign Free Agent Defender Aurelien Collin - Philadelphia Union
- Kevin Gilmore Named President of the Montreal Impact - Montreal Impact
- Ebenezer Ofori Returns on Loan for New York City FC - New York City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota United FC Stories
- MNUFC Receives $600,000 in Allocation Money and Marlon Hairston in Trade with Houston Dynamo
- Minnesota United Restructures Portion of Sporting Department
- Eight Loons Called up to National Teams
- MNUFC Defender Chase Gasper Called up to US National Team
- MNUFC Sign New Contracts for Defenders Ike Opara and Michael Boxall