Mavericks Sign Defenseman Marc McNulty
INDEPENDENCE, MO. - The Kansas City Mavericks have signed defenseman Marc McNulty.
McNulty, stands six-foot-seven, at 209 pounds. The 27 year old defenseman from Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada will be joining the Mavericks for the 2022-23 season. McNulty has 39 games of experience playing in the EIHL between the Manchester Storm and the Cardiff Devils last season. With Cardiff during the 2020-21 season, he recorded four points on a goal and three assists in 24 games played.
"Marc is a rock steady defenseman that was a mainstain in Cardiff in the EIHL last season," said Mavericks Head Coach and General Manager, Tad O'Had. "He plays a defensive brand of hockey and a has a great first pass. At six-foot-seven, he creates a challenge for the opposition. He is an incredible addition to our defensive core."
The Kansas City Mavericks return to the ice this fall for their 14th season. The Mavericks will open the 2022-23 regular season against the Tulsa Oilers on Saturday, October 22 at 7:05 p.m. at Cable Dahmer Arena. To purchase season tickets, visit kcmavericks.com or call 816-252-7825.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from August 2, 2022
- Brady, Kehler, Stief, Walker Set to Return for Second Steelheads Seasons - Idaho Steelheads
- Mavericks Sign Defenseman Marc McNulty - Kansas City Mavericks
- Adam Carlson to Return to Rapid City - Rapid City Rush
- Rookie Forward Liam MacDougall Inks Deal with Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
- Americans Add Two to the Roster - Allen Americans
- Gladiators Bring Back Dynamic D-Man Topatigh - Atlanta Gladiators
- Former Michigan Tech Captain Alec Broetzman Signs - Iowa Heartlanders
- Oilers Ice Center to Host School Supply Drive and Skate - Tulsa Oilers
- Forward Blake Winiecki Back to Defend the Kelly Cup - Florida Everblades
- Andrew Lord Set to Compete for the Blood Connection's Mr. August - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- K-Wings Sign Rookie Forward Bair Gendunov - Kalamazoo Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.