Mavericks Aquire Defenseman Evan Neugold
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. - The Kansas City Mavericks announced on Monday that defenseman Evan Neugold has been traded from the Florida Everblades for future considerations.
Neugold, a six-foot-two, 194-pound, 28-year-old defenseman from Goshen, Connecticut joins the Mavericks after starting the season with the Florida Everblades. In 12 games for the Everblades, Neugold had four points on one goal and three assists.
"Evan is a rocksteady defenseman with championship pedigree," Head Coach Tad O'Had said. "He has the ability to play forward and defense and understands what it takes to win."
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 8, 2021
- Bear Bites - Solar Bears Update - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mavericks Aquire Defenseman Evan Neugold - Kansas City Mavericks
- Americans Announce Several Transactions - Allen Americans
- ECHL Transactions - March 8 - ECHL
- Komets Win Two More at Home - Fort Wayne Komets
- Rockford Assigns Aubrun, Signs Cliff Watson - Indy Fuel
- Stingrays Weekly Report - March 8 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Thunder Weekly, March 8 - Wichita Thunder
- Rough Weekend for Florida, Home Stand Ahead - Florida Everblades
- Grizzlies Weekly: Utah Hosts Allen this Weekend - Utah Grizzlies
- Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 13 - Indy Fuel
- Maine Mariners Hockey Returns October 22 vs. Worcester - Maine Mariners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.