Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Faces Atlanta United Tomorrow on ESPN2
COLUMBUS - Columbus Crew SC plays its third and final Group Stage match of the MLS is Back Tournament against Atlanta United tomorrow, Tuesday, July 21 at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Orlando, Florida. Tomorrow night's contest begins at 8:00 p.m. ET and is set to be televised nationally on ESPN2, TUDN, TSN and streamed on the ESPN App, the TUDN App and the TSN App. Tuesday's match also airs locally on the radio in English on 97.1 The Fan and streaming online via "Listen Live" at 971TheFan.com, featuring Chris Doran broadcasting the contest. The club's official website, ColumbusCrewSC.com, is set to stream Spanish-language audio broadcast with Juan Valladares behind the microphone.
Tuesday's match will also be available for viewing in a socially distant, drive-in format hosted by and located at Headley Park in Gahanna at the corner of Clark State Road and Headley Road (Headley Park, 1031 Challis Springs Dr. New Albany, OH 43054). Gates for the drive-in viewing open at 7:00 p.m. ET. Supporters interested in attending must purchase tickets in advance for $10 per car via the following link: https://bit.ly/2WUQ4wf. There will be 75 spaces available, with parking being first-come, first-served. Additionally, in a second screen engagement option for supporters catching the contest from home, Crew SC is set to host a Live Virtual Fan Experience via Zoom on Tuesday. The virtual event begins at 7:45 p.m. ET and will feature appearances by Crew SC TV talent Neil Sika, Jordan Angeli and Brett Hiltbrand, as well as special guest appearances by Frankie Hedjuk and David Winner. During the virtual event, Black & Gold supporters will have the opportunity to engage with each other virtually as well as be featured for cut-ins during the nationally televised broadcast. Supporters should RSVP to the event via the following link: https://bit.ly/2CWtdJd.
MLS is Back Tournament Group Stage Match: Columbus Crew SC vs. Atlanta United
Tuesday, July 21 - 8:00 p.m. ET - ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Orlando, Florida)
National Television: ESPN2, TUDN, TSN, ESPN App (Stream), TUDN App (Stream), TSN App (Stream)
Crew SC Radio: 97.1 The Fan and streaming online via "Listen Live" at 971TheFan.com. (English); ColumbusCrewSC.com (Spanish).
Crew SC Live Virtual Fan Experience: 7:45 p.m. ET | RSVP https://bit.ly/2CWtdJd
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 20, 2020
- Goal from Ilsinho earns Union another point in draw against Orlando - Philadelphia Union
- Orlando City Wins Group A Following Draw with Philadelphia - Orlando City SC
- Loudoun United FC Fall 3-1 to Hartford Athletic on the Road - D.C. United
- Javier Hernandez Returns to LA, out for Remainder of MLS Is Back Tournament - LA Galaxy
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: July 20, 2020 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Match Preview: Red Bulls Conclude Group E Matches with Cincinnati on Wednesday - New York Red Bulls
- Notes & Quotes: New York City FC 1 - 0 Inter Miami CF - New York City FC
- Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: July 20-26 - Chicago Fire
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Faces Atlanta United Tomorrow on ESPN2 - Columbus Crew SC
- Alonso: "When the Road Is Tough, Only the Tough Ones WalkÃ¢ÂÂ - Inter Miami CF
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew SC - Atlanta United FC
- Inter Miami Falls to 1-0 Defeat to NYCFC in Final MLS Is Back Match - Inter Miami CF
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. Toronto FC - New England Revolution
- The Montreal Impact Acquires Full-Back Mustafa Kizza - Montreal Impact
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: July 20, 2020 - FC Cincinnati
- Sounders FC Secures Passage to Knockout Round of MLS Is Back Tournament with 3-0 Victory over Vancouver - Seattle Sounders FC
- 'Caps fall to rival Sounders in tourney action - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Columbus Crew SC Defender Josh Williams Suspended
- Columbus Crew SC Travels to Face the Houston Dynamo Tomorrow
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Captain Jonathan Mensah to Multi-Year Contract Extension
- "Together We Rise": Columbus Crew SC Tickets for Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs Now on Sale
- Columbus Crew SC Announces Fan Contest to Design New Commemorative Patch for Nordecke Season Ticket Members at New Crew Stadium