Manitoba Moose Post-Game Report - Manitoba vs. Milwaukee - April 6
- Dan DeSalvo sends a pass back to the point where Andrew MacWilliam takes a slap shot that beats Marek Mazanec at 14:19 of the first period.
- While on the powerplay, Pontus Aberg sends a cross-ice pass to Vladislav Kamenev who one-times a slap shot that beats Eric Comrie at 2:36 of the second period.
- Max Gortz takes a hard shot that creates a rebound onto the stick of Felix Girard who beats Comrie at 15:27 of the second period.
- Pontus Aberg streaks down the right side and beats Comrie with a hard wrist shot at 18:34 of the second period.
- A Sean Escobedo shot ends up on the stick of Darren Kramer, who dekes around Mazanec at 11:48 of the third period.
- Joe Pendenza streaks in on an odd-man advantage for the Admirals and he sends a cross-ice to Jamie Devane who beats Comrie at 13:31 of the third period.
- While on the powerplay, Pontus Aberg dekes around Comrie in close for his second of the game at 14:43 of the third period.
- Andrew MacWilliam scored his first goal of the season and his first as a member of the Moose. He has at least one point in back-to-back games and now has one goal and four assists in his last seven games. The defensive-defenceman now has a career high 13 points this season.
- Dan DeSalvo extended his point streak to four games with a pair of assists. In 13 games with the Moose he now has three goals and seven assists for ten points. Earlier in the day he was named to the ECHL All-Rookie Team. He was the Tulsa Oilers leading scorer with 16 goals and 35 assists for 51 points in 55 games prior to signing a professional tryout agreement with the Moose on Mar. 9.
- Eric Comrie made 32 saves for the Moose. He currently sits fourth among all AHL goaltenders with 1272 saves this season.
- Milwaukee's Pontus Aberg recorded two goals and an assist for a three point night. He had one goal the previous night against Manitoba and he is currently on a six game point streak. In his last 10 games he has six goals and seven assists for 13 points.
- The Moose finish the season series against the Admirals with a 4-3-0-1 record.
The Moose will host the Milwaukee Admirals to wrap up their season series on Wednesday, Apr. 6 at the MTS Centre at 7 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 7, 2016
- IceCaps Release Joyaux from ATO - St. John's IceCaps
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Shoot from Center Ice and Win 2016-17 Syracuse Crunch Season Tickets - Syracuse Crunch
- 2016 Scotty Bowman Showcase Rosters Announced - Rochester Americans
- Dominik Masin, Matthew Spencer and Jonne Tammela Join Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Canucks Recall Forward Ronalds Kenins from the Comets - Utica Comets
- Goaltender Anthony Stolarz Returned to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Chris Bourque Named to AHL First All-Star Team - Hershey Bears
- Mikko Rantanen Named to 2015-16 AHL All-Star Second Team - San Antonio Rampage
- Goaltender Peter Budaj Named to 2015-16 AHL All-Star First Team - Ontario Reign
- Russo Named to 2015-16 AHL Second All-Star Team - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Jeffrey, O'Neill, Murray Named to AHL Second All-Star Team - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Mike Sislo Named to 2015-16 AHL All-Star Second Team - Albany Devils
- 2015-16 American Hockey League First and Second All-Star Teams Named - AHL
- Adin Hill, Christian Fischer and Dysin Mayo Report to Springfield - Springfield Falcons
- Wolf Pack's Nieves a Man of Many Talents - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Jonathan Drouin and Matt Taormina - Syracuse Crunch
- San Diego Gulls First Round Playoff Tickets on Sale Friday, April 8 - San Diego Gulls
- Flames Recall Drew Shore from Stockton - Stockton Heat
- Dallas Stars Recall Jason Dickinson - Texas Stars
- Hurricanes Recall Derek Ryan from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Sabres Recall Forwards Rodrigues, Schneider - Rochester Americans
- Gulls Rally for 6-5 OT Win over Bakersfield - San Diego Gulls
- Heat Fall to Ontario Despite Last Period Shooting Gallery - Stockton Heat
- Condors Stunned in Overtime by San Diego, 6-5 - Bakersfield Condors
- Manitoba Moose Post-Game Report - Manitoba vs. Milwaukee - April 6 - Manitoba Moose
- Reign Are Regular-Season Pacific Division Champions with Win in Stockton - Ontario Reign
- Rampage Nip Barracuda 4-3 in Overtime - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.