Kernels Set Re-Opening Celebration
Cedar Rapids, IA - The Cedar Rapids Kernels will host a Re-Opening Celebration on Tuesday, June 15th when they open Perfect Game Field to 100% capacity after starting the season at 35% capacity.
The gates open at 5:30 PM and fans can enjoy $1 regular hot dogs throughout the game. Cedar Rapids City Councilmember Ashley Vanorny, representing District 5, will throw a ceremonial first pitch.
The Kernels continue their 2021 season with a 12 game in 13 days stretch June 15-27. The first series is against the Chicago Cubs affiliate, the South Bend Cubs June 15-20, followed by a series against the Lansing Lugnuts, affiliate of the Oakland Athletics, June 22-27. Tickets are on sale now for all 42 remaining games of the 2021 season.
• Discuss this story on the High-A Central League message board...
High-A Central League Stories from June 10, 2021
- Loons Drop Third Straight in Dayton - Great Lakes Loons
- Whitecaps Enjoy Crushed Nuts - West Michigan Whitecaps
- TinCaps Walk Off to Win in 10 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Helman, Cabbage Power Kernels Thursday - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Conine and Johnston Homer In 10-7 Loss To Kernels - Beloit Snappers
- Cubs No-Hit by Timber Rattlers - South Bend Cubs
- McGarry's Grand Slam Leads Dragons to 6-3 Win - Dayton Dragons
- Ninth Inning Rally Falls Short in Quad Cities' One-Run Loss - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Bullock & Luna Combine for Timber Rattlers Second No-Hitter of 2021 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- TinCaps Walk-Off against Captains - Lake County Captains
- Whitecaps Turn Tables in 10-0 Romp - Lansing Lugnuts
- TinCaps Game Information: June 10 vs. Lake County - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Timber Rattlers Open Registration for July 7 Wiener Dog Race - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Dragons on TV Friday, Saturday, & Sunday on Dayton's CW - Dayton Dragons
- Dayton Dragons GameDay Notes - Dayton Dragons
- Kernels Set Re-Opening Celebration - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Loons Announce Free, Outdoor Monday Night Movie Series - Great Lakes Loons
- Chiefs Increase Capacity to 100%, Effective Friday, June 11 - Peoria Chiefs
- Luis Rijo Joins Active Kernels Roster - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Four Winds Field to Open at Full Capacity for South Bend Cubs Games Beginning June 11ÃÂ - South Bend Cubs
- South Bend Walks It off in the 12th - South Bend Cubs
- 'Caps Drop Fifth Straight - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Rattlers Fall 13-12 in Twelve at South Bend - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.