Jusuf Nurkic Assigned to Santa Cruz Warriors
SANTA CRUZ, CA - The Santa Cruz Warriors have been assigned Portland Trailblazer Center Jusuf Nurkic via an expedited flexible assignment, the team announced today.
Nurkic (25) has not played an NBA game since suffering compound fractures to the tibia and fibula of his lower leg during a game in March 2019. Nurkic has averaged 15.6 points and 10.4 rebounds per game in his career. The Trailblazers enter Friday 3.5 games back of the Memphis Grizzlies for the eight seed in the Western Conference.
For more information on the Santa Cruz Warriors 2019-20 NBA G League season, presented by Kaiser Permanente, visit santacruzbasketball.com or call (831) 713-4400.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 11, 2020
- Mad Ants Top Drive Once Again - Grand Rapids Drive
- Drive Comeback Falls Short against Mad Ants - Grand Rapids Drive
- Iowa Over-Powers Vipers - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Canton Charge to Play Remaining Home Games without Fans in Attendance - Canton Charge
- Warriors to Play Upcoming Games without Fans in Attendance - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Blue Coats Coast Past Red Claws in Midweek Matinee - Delaware Blue Coats
- Jusuf Nurkic Assigned to Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Go-Go Add Jordan Bell - Capital City Go-Go
- Red Claws Offense Stymied in Delaware - Maine Red Claws
- South Bay Falls in Road Meeting with Agua Caliente - South Bay Lakers
- Clips Earn Crucial Win in Nail-Biter over Lakers - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Charge Clinch Playoff Return - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Warriors Hold off Hustle and Extend Win Streak to Six, 116-111
- Warriors Beat Wolves and Earn Fifth Straight Win, 108-95
- Warriors Acquire Jacob Evans IIi
- Warriors Earn Largest Win in Franchise History with 39-Point Victory over Clippers
- Warriors Beat Stars in Overtime, 109-104