Canton Charge to Play Remaining Home Games without Fans in Attendance
CANTON, OH - Although the exact scope, terms and timing of the order announced by Governor DeWine this afternoon are not immediately available, we are undergoing an extensive process of review to understand our likely next steps and impacts related to the pending order.
The Canton Charge's remaining two regular season NBA G League home games on Saturday, March 14th and Tuesday, March 17th will now be played with no fans in attendance. Ticket holders for that game will be contacted directly by the Charge front office regarding their account options which will include a refund in the form of a credit towards future games or an immediate refund.
Additional updates will be provided as we advance through this process and the continuing evolution of these very unique circumstances with our league and event partners.
Fans can stay up-to-date on the latest team news by following: @CantonCharge on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CantonCharge and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CantonCharge. Fans can download the new Canton Charge App on their smartphone via the iTunes Store or Google Play Store.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 11, 2020
- Mad Ants Top Drive Once Again - Grand Rapids Drive
- Drive Comeback Falls Short against Mad Ants - Grand Rapids Drive
- Iowa Over-Powers Vipers - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Canton Charge to Play Remaining Home Games without Fans in Attendance - Canton Charge
- Warriors to Play Upcoming Games without Fans in Attendance - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Blue Coats Coast Past Red Claws in Midweek Matinee - Delaware Blue Coats
- Jusuf Nurkic Assigned to Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Go-Go Add Jordan Bell - Capital City Go-Go
- Red Claws Offense Stymied in Delaware - Maine Red Claws
- South Bay Falls in Road Meeting with Agua Caliente - South Bay Lakers
- Clips Earn Crucial Win in Nail-Biter over Lakers - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Charge Clinch Playoff Return - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Canton Charge Stories
- Cavs, Monsters & Charge Announce Multi-Year Extension of Radio Broadcast Agreement
- Charge Launch Virtual 5K to Benefit Akron-Canton Foodbank
- NBA G League and Canton Charge Statements on 2019-20 Season Cancellation
- Canton Charge Statement - March 12, 2020
- Canton Charge to Play Remaining Home Games without Fans in Attendance