Jumbo Shrimp Select Umbel as Platform for Fan Engagement
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - To understand and better engage the fans in Crustacean Nation, the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp are partnering with Umbel as their platform for fan engagement.
Collaborating since before the 2018 season, Umbel helps the Jumbo Shrimp get to know fans more deeply, provide a more tailored experience of affordable family fun at the ballpark and throughout the year, increase engagement, sell more tickets, and find the right partners to help tailor the ballpark experience at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville.
"We are constantly seeking input and feedback from our fans, and Umbel helps us engage with Crustacean Nation," said Jumbo Shrimp owner Ken Babby. "Knowing our fans better helps us deliver the best in affordable family fun."
"Minor League Baseball fans are incredibly passionate about teams like the Jumbo Shrimp, and we're proud to work with Jacksonville in reaching their best fans and uncovering new ones," said Natasha Morgan, Vice President of Marketing, Umbel. "We're excited to work closely with more teams across MiLB to create engaging fan experiences that leverage fan data."
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from May 31, 2018
- Generals Take Down Biscuits, 14-8 - Montgomery Biscuits
- Adams Shines in 3-0 Win - Birmingham Barons
- Behind Brown, Hager, Shuckers Down M-Braves on Thursday Night 9-1 - Mississippi Braves
- Pitchers Strikeout 26 in Barons Win - Chattanooga Lookouts
- Brown Delivers Career Night En Route to Shuckers Win - Biloxi Shuckers
- BayBears Drop Game One of Doubleheader, Game Two Rained Out - Mobile BayBears
- Smokies Win One Before Rain Arrives - Tennessee Smokies
- Wahoos, Shrimp Postponed in Jacksonville - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
- Rain Postpones Jumbo Shrimp and Blue Wahoos Thursday - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Birmingham Barons News WVTM to Air All-Star Game - Birmingham Barons
- Field Staff and Umpires Selected for 2018 All-Star Game - SL
- Jumbo Shrimp Select Umbel as Platform for Fan Engagement - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Biscuits Bite Back, Even Series with Generals - Jackson Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Stories
- Jumbo Shrimp 2021 Triple-A Season to be Presented by FIS
- Pedrique to Lead Jumbo Shrimp Field Staff in 2021 Triple-A Season
- 121 Financial Ballpark Selected as Marlins' Alternate Training Site
- Jumbo Shrimp Announce Staff Promotions, Additions
- Fans Can Purchase Discounted Jumbo Shrimp, Suns Items at Sidewalk Sale