Joseph Mizzi Signs with Grizzlies
West Valley City, Utah - The Utah Grizzlies have signed forward Joseph Mizzi and added him to the active roster.
Mizzi has been a real good scorer in the Ontario Junior Hockey League for the Aurora Tigers, where he has 32 goals and 33 assists in 45 games in the 2018-2019 season. Mizzi had 19 goals and 23 assists in 28 games for the Tigers in the 2017-18 season.
Mizzi is 20 years old. He also has experience in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) and the Ontario Hockey League. (OHL).
Grizzlies Fight Cancer Weekend Presented by Stadler is February 15th and 16th at Maverik Center against Kansas City. The Grizzlies will be wearing specialty jersey's on Saturday the 16th. Those jersey's will be auctioned off after the game. Tickets are available now at utahgrizzlies.com or any Smith Tix locations. The Grizzlies also are home for a Maverik Monday vs KC. It's a special 1 pm start. For Maverik Monday, it's buy one get one free tickets when showing your Maverik Adventure Card at the Maverik Center box office.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 14, 2019
- Blaney Nets OT Winner as K-Wings Top Komets on Pink Ice - Kalamazoo Wings
- Growlers Score 8 to Win in Georgia - Newfoundland Growlers
- Historic Point Streak Comes to an End with Home Loss to Newfoundland - Atlanta Gladiators
- Joseph Mizzi Signs with Grizzlies - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Transactions - February 14 - ECHL
- IceMen Back on Track with Win over Monarchs - Jacksonville IceMen
- Will Smith Traded to Utah Grizzlies - Adirondack Thunder
- Melanson, Pratt Headed to Hartford - Maine Mariners
- Collins Returns to Kalamazoo Prior to Pink Ice - Kalamazoo Wings
- Leading Scorer MacDonald Returns to Royals; Komm Recalled to LV - Reading Royals
- Game Day: Central Division Face off Highlights Pink Ice Night - Kalamazoo Wings
- Steelheads Close Game in 3-2 Overtime Win over Rush - Idaho Steelheads
- 'Blades Offense Shines in 5-2 Triumph over Solar Bears - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.