Collins Returns to Kalamazoo Prior to Pink Ice
Kalamazoo, MI.- Forward Chris Collins has been released from his PTO with the Manitoba Moose and returned to the Kalamazoo Wings the team announced on Friday morning.
Collins, 26, led the K-Wings and the ECHL in points at the time of his recall, totaling 48 points (19g, 29a) in 37 games. The Calgary, AB native appeared in nine games with the Moose, netting a pair of goals. Prior to turning pro the forward spent five seasons at the University of Calgary.
Collins is expected to be in the lineup as the K-Wings host the Fort Wayne Komets on Pink Ice.
Kalamazoo Wings single game and half season tickets are available now! More information can be gathered at www.kwings.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 14, 2019
- Blaney Nets OT Winner as K-Wings Top Komets on Pink Ice - Kalamazoo Wings
- Growlers Score 8 to Win in Georgia - Newfoundland Growlers
- Historic Point Streak Comes to an End with Home Loss to Newfoundland - Atlanta Gladiators
- Joseph Mizzi Signs with Grizzlies - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Transactions - February 14 - ECHL
- IceMen Back on Track with Win over Monarchs - Jacksonville IceMen
- Will Smith Traded to Utah Grizzlies - Adirondack Thunder
- Melanson, Pratt Headed to Hartford - Maine Mariners
- Collins Returns to Kalamazoo Prior to Pink Ice - Kalamazoo Wings
- Leading Scorer MacDonald Returns to Royals; Komm Recalled to LV - Reading Royals
- Game Day: Central Division Face off Highlights Pink Ice Night - Kalamazoo Wings
- Steelheads Close Game in 3-2 Overtime Win over Rush - Idaho Steelheads
- 'Blades Offense Shines in 5-2 Triumph over Solar Bears - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.