Idaho Falls Russets Night September 7th
Poised to be the Chukars' biggest game of the year, the minor league baseball team will be embracing its roots and reverting to its original name for one night -- the Idaho Russets. Along with the name change...
? The team will be sporting special jerseys that are styled after the original jerseys worn in 1939
? The Idaho® potato mascot Spuddy Buddy will be throwing the first potato and engaging with kids and fans before and during the game
? Get your tater fix at the concession stands. A variety of your favorite spud dishes will be served all night long
? Don't miss your chance to see the Big Idaho® Potato Truck that will be parked at the entrance to the stadium. Be sure to stop by and sign the Signature Board. For every signature collected, $1.00 (up to $500) will be donated to the Idaho Falls Community Food Basket.
? And, better than bacon on a baked potato, the first 1,000 guests will get a free Idaho Falls Russets t-shirt.
A real spud-travaganza, come early and hungry for what is sure to be an action packed Saturday night!
Idaho Falls Russet Night
Saturday, September 7th, 2019
Gates Open: 6:00 PM
Game Starts: 7:15 PM
900 Jim Garchow Way, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
• Discuss this story on the Pioneer League message board...
Pioneer League Stories from September 3, 2019
- Owlz Thwarted by Raptors - Orem Owlz
- Idaho Falls Russets Night September 7th - Idaho Falls Chukars
- Peguero Announced as PBL Season-End All-Star - Missoula Osprey
- Brenton Doyle Named Player of the Week - Grand Junction Rockies
- George Brett to Appear at Melaleuca Field on Friday - Idaho Falls Chukars
- Raptors Hang on for Second Straight Win - Ogden Raptors
- Missoula Continues Playoff Push with 7-1 Win - Missoula Osprey
- Owlz Held off by Raptors, 4-3 - Orem Owlz
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.