IceHogs Celebrate Autism Awareness Month All April Supporting the Autism Program of Easterseals
ROCKFORD, Ill. - Throughout the month of April, the Rockford IceHogs, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League, will honor and celebrate Autism Awareness Month presented by Lawncare By Walter, Inc.
The month-long initiative supports The Autism Program of Easterseals and is also sponsored by Hyundai on Perryville and Bucciferro Family McDonald's.
To pay tribute to Autism Awareness, the IceHogs will showcase special puzzle-piece logos on the ice at BMO Harris Bank Center for the remainder of the 2021 season and host special raffles and auctions through the team's DASH platform. The IceHogs will also feature special segments and Autism Awareness facts all month on the IceHogs Broadcast Network presented by BMO Harris Bank and through the team's social media platforms.
The team's featured raffle and auction starts on Wednesday, Apr. 7 and runs through Saturday, Apr. 17. The raffle is limited to only 100 tickets for $100 each and features a grand prize of four tickets to a Chicago Cubs game, passes to the Cubs' all-inclusive Catalina Club, and an IceHogs Autism Awareness LEGO Night jersey! All fans who enter the raffle will receive an IceHogs prize pack featuring an IceHogs Autographed Mystery Puck signed by a member of the 2020-21 team as well as other items.
The fan-favorite IceHogs Autographed Mystery Pucks return for $25 and feature autographs from Chicago Blackhawks stars Patrick Kane, Brent Seabrook, Alex DeBrincat, Kevin Lankinen, and more! Pucks are from the 2018-19 season. Additional prizes and items will be unveiled next week!
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 2, 2021
- Stars Blanked by Wild in 4-0 Loss - Texas Stars
- Iowa Blanks Texas in 4-0 Win - Iowa Wild
- Amerks Drop Series Opener to Crunch - Rochester Americans
- Heat Grounded by Rocket in Series Opener - Stockton Heat
- Crunch Defeat Amerks, 6-2, to Extend Winning Streak - Syracuse Crunch
- Sherwood Recalled by Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Power Play Scores Not Enough in 5-2 Setback - Bridgeport Islanders
- Toronto Marlies Sign Defenceman Brennan Kapcheck - Toronto Marlies
- Condors April Game Worn, Signed Jersey Raffle Is Live - Bakersfield Condors
- Eagles Announce Rescheduled Game Dates - Colorado Eagles
- Stockton, Laval Open Three-Game Set Friday - Stockton Heat
- IceHogs Celebrate Autism Awareness Month All April Supporting the Autism Program of Easterseals - Rockford IceHogs
- Game #20 Henderson at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Tampa Bay Lightning Assign Forward Mitchell Stephens to Syracuse Crunch for Conditioning - Syracuse Crunch
- Sound Tigers Begin Second Half Today against Hartford - Bridgeport Islanders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- Gov. Pritzker Joins Blackhawks and Rockford Officials to Announce $23 Million BMO Harris Bank Center Capital Renovation
- IceHogs Unveil Premiere Auction, Raffle, and Sale for Autism Awareness Month Supporting the Autism Program of Easterseals
- Hogs Weekly: IceHogs Close Four-Game Mini Series vs. Chicago Wednesday; Visit Griffins on Saturday
- Hogs Game Day: IceHogs and Wolves Rumble in Hoffman Estates Tonight
- IceHogs Celebrate Autism Awareness Month All April Supporting the Autism Program of Easterseals