Ice Pilots look for four wins in Columbia Tonight
COLUMBIA, SC - The Pensacola Ice Pilots have feasted in games played at Carolina Coliseum this season, and look to make it four wins over the Inferno when the two teams meet tonight (Tuesday).
The Ice Pilots beat the Inferno 3-2 in their first meeting here and after a loss, followed that with two straight wins. However, in a series that hasn't been dominated by the home team the Inferno have defeated the Ice Pilots three times at The Hangar, including a 7-6 win last Friday night.
Goaltender Michael Mole has three victories against the Inferno this season, while Sergei Ogorodnikov has been a tough man for the Inferno to stop along with his teammates John Hecimovic and Erik Johnson.
Fans can tune into tonight's game on Classic Country AM1620 beginning with Ice Pilots Countdown to Face-off at 5:45 pm. The game follows at 6 pm with Denis J. Puska bringing you all of the exciting action. The broadcast is also available at www.icepilots.com by clicking on the Sportsjuice logo as well as video coverage provided by the B2 Networks. A high speed internet connection is required in order to view the game.
Hockey Returns to The Hangar this Saturday and Sunday when the Ice Pilots host the South Carolina Stingrays.
On Saturday, there will be two Junior Ice Pilots games at 4 pm and 5 pm followed by the Ice Pilots-Stingrays game at 7:05 pm. Fans can see all three games for just $10 and those tickets need to be purchased at the Ice Pilots office only by calling 432-7825. Sunday's game faces-off at 6:05 pm.
Ice Pilots tickets are available at the Pensacola Civic Center Box Office and all Ticketmaster locations. For further information, including group rates call, 432-7825.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 27, 2007
- Condors Slip Past RoadRunners 5-4 In A Shootout - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Fresno Extra Special In 5-0 Win Over Cyclones - Cincinnati Cyclones
- MacDonald Stops 35 Shots for First Pro Shutout - Fresno Falcons
- Bombers soar over Toledo, 6-2 - Dayton Bombers
- Everblades in first place after 6-3 win over Augusta - Florida Everblades
- Ice Pilots fall to Inferno 5-4 in shootout - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Third period power play goals vault Everblades over Lynx - Augusta Lynx
- Community and Promotions Update - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Cyclones Receive Goaltender Dov Grumet-Morris - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Constant recalled to Hartford - Charlotte Checkers
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Steelheads' Nesbitt Named In Glas Co Player Of The Week - ECHL
- Nesbitt named ECHL Player of the Week - Idaho Steelheads
- Stingrays Weekly - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators "Salute to Atlanta Traffic" Jersey Auction a Success - Atlanta Gladiators
- McKenna named Goaltender of the Week - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Wranglers' McKenna Named Rbk Hockey Goalie Of The Week - ECHL
- Benson, Wellar may suit up for Peoria Thursday - Alaska Aces
- Condors Game Preview - Bakersfield Condors
- Atherton, Lascek and Smolenak recalled - Johnstown Chiefs
- Eight-Game Homestand Begins This Weekend - Stockton Thunder
- Charity Case to perform post-game concert March 17 - Charlotte Checkers
- ECHL Commissioner Brian McKenna in Long Beach Wednesday - Long Beach Ice Dogs
- Ice Pilots weekly - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Ice Pilots look for four wins in Columbia Tonight - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- Book Em, Danno - Reading Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.