Friday, March 16: Utah at Manchester, 5 p.m. KSOP AM 1370/104.3 FM HD-2 (No Pregame Show)
Saturday, March 17: Utah at Manchester, 4:00 p.m./3:45 p.m. Pregame KSOP AM 1370/104.3 FM HD-2
Sunday, March 18: Utah at Worcester, 1 p.m./12:45 p.m. Pregame ESPN 700
The Grizzlies return to action at 8-1-0-2 in their last 11 games after having their ten-game unbeaten streak snapped Saturday against Allen.
In The League
Utah's 8-1-0-2 mark since February 15 is the best winning percentage in the league at .818, just ahead of Toledo's .791 winning percentage at 9-2-1-0.
Utah looks for a similar run in the final eleven games in an effort to clinch their eleventh-straight playoff appearance. Utah finished 7-1 in their final eight games last year to leapfrog both Alaska and Kansas City into a playoff spot for the tenth-straight year.
Not Even Close
During their recent 8-1-0-2 stretch, four of the eight wins were by three goals or more and five of the eight were by two goals or more.
What It Was
Utah's ten-game unbeaten streak was the team's best ten-game stretch since arriving in Utah in 1995. It marked their third ten-game unbeaten streak, all three have been snapped at ten after previously occurring in 2009 and 2013. The ten-game stretch saw Utah record 18 of a possible 20 standings points.
Utah has scored four goals or more in a team record nine-straight games as they stand at 20-3-2-3 this year when scoring four or more goals.
It's been over 20 years since the last time the Grizzlies came close to this current streak of four or more goals in consecutive games. They scored four or more goals in seven-straight games January 29-February 21, 1997. Utah scored four or more goals in six-straight games March 12-19, 2010 in a stretch of four goals or more in nine of ten games from March 12-April 3, 2010.
Back To The Road
The Grizzlies return to the road this weekend coming off of a 3-0-0-1 trip February 28-March 4 to the Quad Cities and Indianapolis and with a road record of 5-0-0-1 going back over the last month.
Wednesday, March 21 is our next All New Wild Wednesday with Lower Bowl Tickets starting at $10 and free refills on 44 ounce soft drinks and one free refill on popcorn.
Metro PCS Pack The House
Friday, March 23 at 7 p.m. is our final Metro PCS Pack The House Friday. Fans can get vouchers to purchase $8 tickets for the game at any Wasatch Front area Metro PCS location. The Grizzlies drew 7,028 fans to Friday's first Metro PCS Pack The House Friday. The offer is for any available seat in the arena, excluding Rinkside tickets.
Ford Food Drive
Fans are asked to bring a can of food to the game on Friday, March 23 for our Ford Food Drive. Fans who donate will receive a free ticket voucher to redeem to attend our game on Friday, April 6.
Military Appreciation Night
Saturday, March 24 is Military Appreciation Night Presented by Mark Miller Subaru. The Grizzlies will be wearing specialty uniforms that will be auctioned off live after the game with all proceeds benefitting multiple military charities.
On The Air
Fans can get the latest on the Grizzlies every day on ESPN 700 as "Voice of the Grizzlies" Adrian Denny delivers the morning report at 11:25 a.m. with Grizzlies In 60 during "The Bill Riley Show" followed by the afternoon report at 3:25 p.m. with Grizzlies In 60 during "Gunther and Ben." Utah Grizzlies Radio is Fueled by the Rocky Mountain Propane Association.
Official Country Station
Z-104, Utah's #1 Country Station, returns as the Official Country Station of the Grizzlies with select games broadcast live on the legendary KSOP AM 1370/104.3 FM HD-2; featuring Utah's Classic Country. Denny joins Dave and Deb the Friday of every weekend home stand just after 9 a.m. on Z-104, followed by a visit with Country Joe on AM 1370/104.3 FM HD-2.
KMYU has begun its sixth season of televising Grizzlies games this season with the next broadcast coming up Friday, March 23 as Denny joins Adam Mikulich from 2 News Talkin' Sports. Grizzlies television broadcasts are presented by Operation Lifesaver.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 12, 2018
- Grizzlies Weekly - Utah Grizzlies
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- Stingrays Weekly Report - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Transactions - March 12 - ECHL
- Doornbosch Leaves the Game - Toledo Walleye
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Royals Back at Home for Two Games this Week - Reading Royals
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Goaltender Brittain Called up to San Antonio - Colorado Eagles
- Kelly Cup Comes to Reading for Game Saturday, March 17 - Reading Royals
- Ice Angel Randi Helping Others and Sharing Her Story - Allen Americans
- Jenys and Vay Called Up - Rapid City Rush
- Komets Collect Four Points for Week 22 - Fort Wayne Komets
- Gladiators Announce New Jerseys for Next Season, 2017-18 Auction Details - Atlanta Gladiators
- St. Patrick's Day Jerseys Highlights 3-In- 3 Game Weekend for Railers HC at DCU Center - Worcester Railers HC
- Yannick Tifu's #10 Retired on St. HatTrick's Day this Saturday, March 17 - Reading Royals
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Mavs Monday: Week 23 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Indy Completes Weekend Sweep with Victory in Toledo - Indy Fuel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.