Yannick Tifu's #10 Retired on St. HatTrick's Day this Saturday, March 17
Reading, PA - The Reading Royals are set to retire Yannick Tifu's #10 to the Diamond Credit Union Wall of Honor this Sat., Mar. 17 as the team hosts the Brampton Beast at 7:00 p.m.
Here's what you need to know for the game and tickets are available here.
1) Wrestling legend Ted DiBiase the "Million Dollar Man" will be in attendance to take pictures and sign autographs during the game. There is no charge for pictures or autographs. Fans can meet the Million Dollar Man during the first and second periods. Season ticket holders will have a special meet-and-greet with the Million Dollar Man from 5:45-6:30 p.m. at the game.
2) Up until Thursday, fans can enter for a chance to win $10,000; register to be entered into the contest here or fill out a form in Monday's Reading Eagle Sports Section and return it to the Royals office.
3) The first 5,000 fans in attendance will receive a special-edition Tifu poster, courtesy of Rieck's Printing and Diamond Credit Union.
4) The Kelly Cup will be at the game with Mr. Pat Kelly! Get your picture taken with the Kelly Cup Fri., Feb. 16 during Happy Hour 4:00-7:00 p.m. at Jimmy G's Beverley Hills Tavern on Old Fritztown Road. It's the 5th anniversary of the team winning the Kelly Cup.
5) All fans are invited to stay after the game to partake in a special photo "recreation" of Yannick Tifu receiving the Kelly Cup from Mr. Pat Kelly after Saturday's game.
Reading hosts a pair of home games this week and Fort Wayne is in town on Wed., Mar. 14 at 7:00 p.m. Stay after the game for a special postgame autograph session, presented by Rieck's Printing. It's the only chance to watch the Komets this season.
Upcoming Home Games
Special Olympics Night Fri., Mar. 23 vs. WOR at 7:00 p.m.
Postgame shake, shiver and freeze with the Royals to raise money for the Special Olympics and a Royals trading card set giveaway to the first 2,500 fans (Rieck's Printing).
Autism Awareness Night Sat., Mar. 24 vs. WOR at 7:00 p.m.
This is one of the best nights of the season for a wonderful cause. No goal horn and the Royals wear special autism awareness jerseys. Plus, a one-time-only giveaway: a puck with Head Coach Kirk MacDonald and Assistant Coach Pat Wellar.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 12, 2018
- Grizzlies Weekly - Utah Grizzlies
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- Stingrays Weekly Report - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Transactions - March 12 - ECHL
- Doornbosch Leaves the Game - Toledo Walleye
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Royals Back at Home for Two Games this Week - Reading Royals
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Goaltender Brittain Called up to San Antonio - Colorado Eagles
- Kelly Cup Comes to Reading for Game Saturday, March 17 - Reading Royals
- Ice Angel Randi Helping Others and Sharing Her Story - Allen Americans
- Jenys and Vay Called Up - Rapid City Rush
- Komets Collect Four Points for Week 22 - Fort Wayne Komets
- Gladiators Announce New Jerseys for Next Season, 2017-18 Auction Details - Atlanta Gladiators
- St. Patrick's Day Jerseys Highlights 3-In- 3 Game Weekend for Railers HC at DCU Center - Worcester Railers HC
- Yannick Tifu's #10 Retired on St. HatTrick's Day this Saturday, March 17 - Reading Royals
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Mavs Monday: Week 23 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Indy Completes Weekend Sweep with Victory in Toledo - Indy Fuel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.