ECHL Today - November 19
November 19, 2014 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
A preview of ECHL games for Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2014
Fort Wayne Komets (10-2-0) at Toledo Walleye (8-2-1) 10:35 a.m. ET
- Fort Wayne's Mitchell Heard is tied for third with nine goals.
- Toledo's Anthony Luciani leads the league with eight power-play points (2g-6a).
- Komets are tied for the league lead with seven road wins (7-1-0).
- Walleye are 7-0-0 when scoring first.
Elmira Jackals (7-3-2) at Wheeling Nailers (5-5-0) 10:35 a.m. ET
- Elmira's Steven Shamanski leads rookie defensemen with five power-play points (1g-4a).
- Wheeling's Riley Brace is tied for the league lead with 16 points (6-10a).
- Jackals are fifth with 32.33 shots per game.
- Nailers are first on the power play at home at 33.3 percent (4-for-12).
Orlando Solar Bears (7-6-2) at Indy Fuel (3-5-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando's Greg Miller is on an eight-game point streak since Nov. 8 (7g-5a).
- Robert Czarnik leads Indy with eight goals and 11 points.
- Solar Bears have outscored their opponents 17-10 in the first period.
- Fuel are 3-1-2 at home.
Tulsa Oilers (6-4-1) at Quad City Mallards (4-3-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa's Kevin Carr is fourth with 265 saves.
- Quad City's Evan Mosher is fifth with a .926 save percentage.
- Oilers are 5-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Mallards are second with 35.30 shots per game.
Greenville Road Warriors (8-5-0) at Evansville IceMen (4-5-1) 7:15 p.m. CT
- Greenville's Jeff Malcolm has allowed two goals or less in four straight starts and in seven of his nine starts this season.
- Evansville's Myles Bell is third among rookies with seven goals.
- Road Warriors have scored 18 of their 36 goals in the third period.
- IceMen are league's least-penalized team with 10.50 penalty minutes per game.
Utah Grizzlies (5-5-3) at Colorado Eagles (8-3-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah's Ryan Faragher recorded his first career shutout in 1-0 win over Ontario on Monday.
- Colorado's Collin Bowman is tied for the league lead in plus-minus at +11.
- Grizzlies are second on the penalty kill at 90.2 percent (55-for-61).
- Eagles are 6-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Ontario Reign (7-5-2) at Idaho Steelheads (10-3-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Ontario's Matt Register is tied for second among defensemen with nine assists.
- Idaho's David de Kastrozza is tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals.
- Reign are 7-1-1 when scoring first.
- Steelheads are third with 26.07 shots-against per game.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 19, 2014
- Grizzlies Beat Colorado 2-1 on Road - Utah Grizzlies
- Driedger Denies Road Warriors as IceMen Win 3-0 - Evansville IceMen
- Mallards Rally Late, Grab Wild Shootout Win - Quad City Mallards
- Dreidger Stops 34 Shots as IceMen Defeat Warriors - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Late Lead Vanishes in 4-3 Shootout Loss to Mallards - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears Stifle Fuel, 4-1 - Indy Fuel
- Eagles Acquire Defenseman Colin Joe in Trade - Colorado Eagles
- Condors Host Field Trip Day Game at 10:30 a.m. Thursday - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - November 19 - ECHL
- Thunder Partners with Reddi Industries for Pucks for Bucks Program - Wichita Thunder
- Valk and DiPaolo Get Reassigned to K-Wings - Kalamazoo Wings
- Mavericks Make a Pair of Trades, Acquire Josh Brittain and Brendan - Kansas City Mavericks
- Preview: Warriors Visit Evansville Tonight - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Former L.V. Captain Signs with Glads - Atlanta Gladiators
- Weekly Weather Report: Weekly News and Notes of the Stockton Thunder - Stockton Thunder
- Jackals Outdueled in Shootout; Fall 3-2 at Wheeling - Elmira Jackals
- Game Preview - Ontario Reign at Idaho Steelheads - Ontario Reign
- Nailers Star as Comeback Kids on Education Day - Wheeling Nailers
- Royals Add Food and Clothing Drive to Historic Army-Navy Hockey Day Events - Reading Royals
- Defenseman Headed to the AHL - Idaho Steelheads
- Nailers vs. Jackals Game Day Snap Shot - Wheeling Nailers
- Carruth Reassigned to Indy - Indy Fuel
- ECHL Today - November 19 - ECHL
- Jackals Visit Wheeling for Wednesday Morning School Game - Elmira Jackals
- Comeback Falls Short in 4-3 SO Loss at Tulsa - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.