Duluth Huskies Promotions Weekly Update
Duluth, Minn - Once again there will be several exciting Huskies promotions over the next week for fans to take advantage of.
Senior Citizen Day at the Wade will take place this afternoon for game one of the Huskies doubleheader. Fans 65 and older will get a free ticket! Window Trivia Wednesdays will also be available for both of today's games in the main concourse area. Answer window and door related trivia questions for a chance to win great prizes, presented by Renewal by Anderson! Again, they will be having trivia for both games today so be sure to stop by their booth during the day.
On Thursday, Wade Stadium will be having a night dedicated to the other great American pastime. Game Show Night will be an adaption of a variety of game shows for your enjoyment and entertainment. Guests will have a chance to participate in almost a dozen game shows that have been modified to be played right on the field! Huskies on-field hosts Jordan Anderson and Ted Kiefat will have Deal or No Deal, The Price is Right, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and many more.
That same day will be Roses at the Wade. Every Thursday, fans who enter have a chance to win a dozen roses courtesy of Dunbar Floral. Come through and get some special flowers for your significant other!
You'll want to bring out your kiddos to the stadium on Monday, June 17th for a Thunderstick Giveaway presented by Harley Davidson Sports Center of Duluth. Create the THUN-DER by banging your Thunderstix together to cheer on your Duluth Huskies!
Don't forget that the 17th is also Every Monday Matters. Fans that bring two hygiene or non-perishable food items will receive half off a general admission ticket. Donations will be sent directly to the Salvation Army.
Check back next Wednesday for another weekly promotion update. Until then stay up to date on all Huskies news by following our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Images from this story
Wade Stadium, home of the Duluth Huskies
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from June 12, 2019
- Loggers use six-run 7th inning to top Thunder Bay 12-5 - La Crosse Loggers
- Stingers Winning in Willmar - Willmar Stingers
- Huskies Drop 5th Straight Game - Duluth Huskies
- Bombers Sweep Doubleheader against Growlers - Battle Creek Bombers
- Woodchucks Only Allow One Run in First of Two-Game Series with Green Bay - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Weather Postpones Rafters Game with Dock Spiders - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Dock Spiders Game Postponed - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Mallards Game against Chinooks Postponed Due to Rain - Madison Mallards
- Waterloo Throttles Duluth 13-4 - Waterloo Bucks
- Rafters Travel to Fond du Lac for Series Opener - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Mallards Looking for Redemption at Home against Chinooks - Madison Mallards
- Duluth Huskies Promotions Weekly Update - Duluth Huskies
- Chinooks' Offense Erupts in 13-4 Win - Lakeshore Chinooks
- Ketelsen Carves, Smiley Shoves, Bucks Dump Duluth 7-3 - Waterloo Bucks
- Rafters Split Doubleheader with Woodchucks - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Green Bay Victorious over Madison - Green Bay Booyah
- Stingers Complete Sweep - Willmar Stingers
- Mallards Drop Third-Straight Game - Madison Mallards
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.