Dmitry Kuzmin Recalled to Manitoba
NORFOLK, VA - The Norfolk Admirals announced on Tuesday that defenseman Dmitry Kuzmin has been reassigned to the American Hockey League's Manitoba Moose.
Kuzmin, 20, was assigned to Norfolk on November 2 and skated in 10 games with the Admirals prior to his return to Manitoba. He scored his first professional goal in just his second game with Norfolk on November 5 against Maine.
The 5-foot-11 defenseman played last season with the Flint Firebirds in the Ontario Hockey League. With Flint, Kuzmin finished with 59 points in the regular season (14g, 45a). He also tallied eight points (1g, 7a) in seven playoff games.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 28, 2023
- Win in a Trip for Two to Margaritaville, Key West at the Royals "Christmas in Margaritaville" Game on December 2 - Reading Royals
- Sharks Assign Three to Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - November 28 - ECHL
- Rush Make Three Moves Ahead of Wichita Game this Weekend. - Rapid City Rush
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Idaho Steelheads Weekly - Week 6 - Idaho Steelheads
- Dmitry Kuzmin Recalled to Manitoba - Norfolk Admirals
- Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Thunder and Scheels Partner for Holiday Shopping Event - Wichita Thunder
- Defenseman Nick Leivermann Re-Assigned to Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Norfolk Admirals Stories
- Admirals Net Seven Goals In Triumphant Victory Against Maine
- Admirals Defeat Mariners; Extend Winning Streak to Four Games
- Admirals Sign Forward Lucas Bombardier
- Moose Recall Golder and Kubicek from Norfolk
- Admirals Score Three Unanswered En Route To Win Over Adirondack