Devils Sign Defenseman Michael Vukojevic to AHL Deal
NEWARK - The Binghamton Devils today signed defenseman Michael Vukojevic to a one-year American Hockey League contract. The announcement was made by Binghamton Devils General Manager Dan MacKinnon.
Vukojevic, 19, served as the assistant captain last season for the Ontario Hockey League's Kitchener Rangers and put up five goals and 25 assists for 30 points in 63 games. Overall, the left-shooting defenseman played in 155 OHL games with Kitchener and recorded nine goals and 55 assists for 64 points.
In 2018, the native of Oakville, ON recorded two assists in seven games and helped Canada capture a gold medal at the Hlinka Memorial.
Vukojevic had been in training camp on an amateur tryout and appeared in the only preseason game that Binghamton participated in.
Images from this story
Binghamton Devils defenseman Michael Vukojevic (left)
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 3, 2021
- Roadrunners Reveal 2021 Tucson Arena Jersey Schedule - Tucson Roadrunners
- Henderson Silver Knights Announce Inaugural 2020-21 Broadcast Schedule - Henderson Silver Knights
- Join the Hogs@Home Gameday Experience and Win Prizes, Raffles and Receive Exclusive Content on the IceHogs Mobile App - Rockford IceHogs
- Sam Morin Loaned to Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Devils Sign Defenseman Michael Vukojevic to AHL Deal - Binghamton Devils
- San Diego Recalls Pair of Forwards, Goaltender from Tulsa - San Diego Gulls
- Blue Jackets Assign Forward Nathan Gerbe to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Teply and Kalynuk Join IceHogs; Bowey Re-Assigned to Blackhawks - Rockford IceHogs
- Amerks Sign McGrath, Polino to Tryout Agreements - Rochester Americans
- Comets Announce First Ever Live Television Partnership with Nexstar Inc. - Utica Comets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.