D.C. United Waives Midfielder John Diraimondo
Washington, D.C. (March 22, 2010) - D.C. United announced today the club has waived midfielder John DiRaimondo. The 23-year old made eight total appearances for the Black-and-Red during the 2009 season.
After being picked off waivers at the start of the 2009 season, DiRaimondo played and started one game in MLS play. In all competitions, the midfielder played in eight matches (five starts) for a total of 423 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 22, 2010
- Chicago Fire Weekly Notes - Chicago Fire FC
- D.C. United Waives Midfielder John Diraimondo - D.C. United
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Goalkeeper Chris Eylander Waived - Seattle Sounders FC
- Earthquakes Place Simon Elliott, Antonio Ribeiro And Mike Graczyk On Waivers - San Jose Earthquakes
- Earthquakes Announce SA-5 As Marketing Agency - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chicago Fire Waive Goalkeeper Jon Busch - Chicago Fire FC
- Kansas City Wizards Weekly Update - Sporting Kansas City
- D.C. United Academy Standout Andy Najar Signs With First Team - D.C. United
- MLS Talent Comes From Across The Globe - MLS
- New York Red Bulls Weekly Update - New York Red Bulls
- 2010 Chicago Fire Kickoff Luncheon Nearly Sold-Out - Chicago Fire FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- D.C. United Recall Erik Sorga from Loudoun United FC Loan
- D.C. United Forward Nigel Robertha Suffers Grade Two Adductor Strain
- D.C. United Win 1-0 against the New York Red Bulls at Audi Field
- D.C. United Forward Adrien Perez Undergoes Surgery to Repair Fractured Metatarsal
- D.C. United Draw 2-2 against Chicago Fire FC on the Road