Goalkeeper Chris Eylander Waived
RENTON, WASH. - The Seattle Sounders FC waived goalkeeper Chris Eylander, the team announced today.
Eylander, 26, made his first and only appearance in MLS on April 18, 2009, starting in a 2-0 loss to Chivas USA. He also played in a 4-1 U.S. Open Cup play-in victory over Real Salt Lake. He signed with Seattle on January 6, 2009.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 22, 2010
- Chicago Fire Weekly Notes - Chicago Fire FC
- D.C. United Waives Midfielder John Diraimondo - D.C. United
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Goalkeeper Chris Eylander Waived - Seattle Sounders FC
- Earthquakes Place Simon Elliott, Antonio Ribeiro And Mike Graczyk On Waivers - San Jose Earthquakes
- Earthquakes Announce SA-5 As Marketing Agency - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chicago Fire Waive Goalkeeper Jon Busch - Chicago Fire FC
- Kansas City Wizards Weekly Update - Sporting Kansas City
- D.C. United Academy Standout Andy Najar Signs With First Team - D.C. United
- MLS Talent Comes From Across The Globe - MLS
- New York Red Bulls Weekly Update - New York Red Bulls
- 2010 Chicago Fire Kickoff Luncheon Nearly Sold-Out - Chicago Fire FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Seattle Sounders FC Stories
- Sounders FC Captures 2-1 Comeback Victory at LA Galaxy, Remaining Unbeaten in 2021
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at La Galaxy - June 19, 2021
- Tacoma Ends Road Stretch with 4-2 Loss at Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Sounders FC Announces Public On-Sale for 2021 Partial Season Ticket Packs and Single-Match Tickets
- Tacoma Falls 3-0 at Phoenix Rising FC