Earthquakes Announce SA-5 As Marketing Agency
SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San Jose Earthquakes announced today that they have hired SA-5 as their marketing agency of record. The Quakes worked closely with SA-5 to create the recently launched "Did you feel that?" campaign.
"SA-5 is known for their creativity and for their ability to understand their client's needs," said Earthquakes executive vice president David Alioto. "Their staff has a ton of experience in creating ad campaigns for professional sports teams. We are proud to work with a group of local people that understand this market and our sport."
SA-5 collaborated with the Quakes to create two television spots, "Cement" and "Coffee" that are currently running throughout the Bay Area. SA-5 also served as the creative team behind the Quakes radio spots, billboards, collateral materials and print ads.
"We are so excited to partner with the Earthquakes to help continue the growth of professional soccer," said Kevin Gammon, Partner/Creative & Strategy at SA-5. "There is such a strong and passionate fan base for the team now, and we're looking forward to getting the word out and building on that base."
Multiple members of the SA-5 team were part of the award-winning Oakland A's campaigns during last decade.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 22, 2010
- Chicago Fire Weekly Notes - Chicago Fire FC
- D.C. United Waives Midfielder John Diraimondo - D.C. United
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Goalkeeper Chris Eylander Waived - Seattle Sounders FC
- Earthquakes Place Simon Elliott, Antonio Ribeiro And Mike Graczyk On Waivers - San Jose Earthquakes
- Earthquakes Announce SA-5 As Marketing Agency - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chicago Fire Waive Goalkeeper Jon Busch - Chicago Fire FC
- Kansas City Wizards Weekly Update - Sporting Kansas City
- D.C. United Academy Standout Andy Najar Signs With First Team - D.C. United
- MLS Talent Comes From Across The Globe - MLS
- New York Red Bulls Weekly Update - New York Red Bulls
- 2010 Chicago Fire Kickoff Luncheon Nearly Sold-Out - Chicago Fire FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: June 21, 2021
- Earthquakes to Host Week of Fan Events Ahead of California Clasico at PayPal Park on June 26
- Earthquakes Tie Austin FC in Inaugural Outing at Q2 Stadium
- Earthquakes Face Austin FC in Historic First Match at Q2 Stadium Tonight
- Earthquakes Loan Eric Calvillo to Orange County SC