D.C. United Announce Preseason Friendly against Inter Miami CF on January 29
Washington, DC - D.C. United have announced a preseason friendly against Inter Miami CF on Saturday, Jan. 29 at DRV PNK Stadium in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Kickoff is scheduled for 5 p.m. ET.
This announcement adds a second match to D.C. United's 2022 preseason schedule as they prepare for the 2022 MLS season opener against Charlotte FC at Audi Field on Saturday, Feb. 26 with kickoff scheduled for 6 p.m. ET. On Jan. 5, the Black-and-Red announced a friendly against the LA Galaxy on Saturday, Feb. 19 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif. Kickoff is scheduled for 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT). The match will be open to the public.
The full preseason schedule will be made available by the club at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 13, 2022
- Earthquakes Sign 16-Year-Old Midfielder Niko Tsakiris to Homegrown Contract - San Jose Earthquakes
- Timbers Set to Travel to Tucson for 2022 Preseason Presented by Old Trapper - Portland Timbers
- Austin FC to Host Mexican Champions Atlas FC in Preseason Match at Q2 Stadium - Austin FC
- Timbers Sign Goalkeepers Aljaz Ivacic and David Bingham - Portland Timbers
- GM Mike Jacobs 'Encouraged' by State of Nashville SC Roster After SuperDraft - Nashville SC
- FC Cincinnati Announce Schedule for 2022 Preseason - FC Cincinnati
- Earthquakes Sign Goalkeeper JT Marcinkowski to New Contract - San Jose Earthquakes
- Philadelphia Union Announce 2022 Preseason Schedule - Philadelphia Union
- Minnesota United Welcomes Back Forward Abu Danladi - Minnesota United FC
- Acosta and Mabika Signings Highlight Development Pathway - Inter Miami CF
- Sounders FC Signs Free Agent Albert Rusnák as Designated Player - Seattle Sounders FC
- Inter Miami CF Signs Midfielder George Acosta and Defender Aimé Mabika - Inter Miami CF
- Columbus Crew Signs Crew Academy Product and Midfielder Sean Zawadzki - Columbus Crew SC
- D.C. United Sign Midfielder Ted Ku-DiPietro to Homegrown Deal - D.C. United
- Inter Miami CF Announces Open Training Session at DRV PNK Stadium; Sets 2022 Preseason Schedule - Inter Miami CF
- Charlotte FC Announces Preseason Schedule for 2022 MLS Season - Charlotte FC
- Columbus Crew Announces Founding Level Partnership with Global Sportsbook Operator Tipico - Columbus Crew SC
- Aníbal Godoy and Randall Leal Called in to Panama and Costa Rica National Teams for January Camps - Nashville SC
- Chicago Fire FC Announce 2022 Preseason Schedule - Chicago Fire FC
- Real Salt Lake Signs Defender Jaziel Orozco as Homegrown Player - Real Salt Lake
- D.C. United Announce Preseason Friendly against Inter Miami CF on January 29 - D.C. United
- Houston Dynamo FC Add Jimmy Nielsen, Chris Martinez and Zack Thornton to Technical Staff - Houston Dynamo FC
- Austin FC Signs Colombian Midfielder Jhojan Valencia - Austin FC
- Sporting KC Re-Signs Seven-Time MLS All-Star Graham Zusi - Sporting Kansas City
- Orlando City SC Promotes Luiz Muzzi and Ricardo Moreira; Extends Contract with Both - Orlando City SC
- Sporting KC Re-Signs Midfielder Roger Espinoza - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- Major League Soccer Reschedules Kick-Off Time for the Match Between D.C. United and Toronto FC at Audi Field on Saturday, May 21
- Audi Field in Conjunction with the Capitol Riverfront BID Present "Movies on the Pitch"
- D.C. United Lose 2-0 against New York City FC at Audi Field
- D.C. United Acquire Loudoun United Defender Sami Guediri on Loan
- D.C. United Tie 2-2 against Inter Miami CF at DRV PNK Stadium